GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Havana, 1 invisible), 435 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,445
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,435
Posts1,060,918
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Organized Crime - Real Life
33 minutes ago
And if they aren't dead, then at the very least, they're very old men, long retired, put out to pasture. They're from another era altogether.
2 36 Read More
43 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
F is Joe Bonanno, Bonanno family
B) Vito Genovese, Genovese family
A) Frank Scalise, Gambino family

Three direct hits, all bulls-eyes! Nicely done.

F-1 Joseph "Don Peppino" Bonanno
B-5 Vito "Don Vitone" Genovese
A-4 Frank "Don Cheech" Scalici

3 down....with 4 to go!
2 27 Read More
General Discussion / Other
44 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Lana
Originally Posted by Hollander
Extract: -- but the Palestinians should look at October 7 they brought this on themselves and I hope Israel doesn't destroy them completely they could do it in no time.
Extract: -- But hey Hamas declared war on them and wars are always ugly release all the hostages and Israel will def calm down a bit.
I agree Meyer Israel is subdued/moderated/ mild in their actions so far, but in international political world they are accused of genocide and crimes against humanity that are the worst crimes.
Israel seemingly is not the mighty and powerful it was -- among others,
1. fatal complacency
2. Mossad intelligence failure
3. asleep at the wheel 07 October 2023
4. still unable to locate the hostages How many are still alive -- sadly only retrieving bodies
5. unable to subdue / moderate / defeat Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis
6. war raging on -- coming to 8 months

It seems, Hamas has been gearing up for 16odd years in Israel's backyard Yet....

It is the innocent civilians indeed [as in other wars as well] Palestinian in particular between a rock and a hard place, paying the price

Terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis keep attacking Israel and counter attacks, more attacks but International law enforcement applies only to Israel

Some in International political world aggravating the Israel-Palestine situation by their ill-timed recognition of Palestine statehood, accusing Israel of genocide and crimes against humanity but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023

well couple of things :
first (2) mossad didn't fail at all
because from the get go you cannot gather information in a place like gaza, where everyone know each other and any snitch will get himself and his family killed in torture way by hamas.
(4) hamas metro is insane by the size of it and by how difficult it is to reach there.
and guard who here idf forces coming by will kill the hostages he keep, so this is why they find bodies all the time ohwell
(5) real war with hezollah will lead to the craziest situation for all, israel will go back 50 years, and lebanon will go back 1000 years because of the mass destruction that going to happen in case of real escaltion that lead to real war.
houthis are far away.
hamas are more then half destroyed, gaza in 70% in the control of israel hands now.
this is not an easy war, the world ties israel hands and watch everystep of the way to stop israel from giving it 100% force power.

as for the ''No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023'' as someone who saw it by his own eyes (i was there fought against them, you can also go back and read the posts i posted here in real time live from there in that
crazy and horrible morning) it's just shows that as much as i hate jewish people constant complains about 'antisemitism', now i just see how much it's true these last couple of months.
no other country in the world would react like we did since the 7.10 !
us will wipe mexico off the planet if they did something like that ! and that goes to every other country in the world !
we are not even 1% of the world population, our country land is maybe one of the smallest in the world, yet somehow we are the most hatred and everyone is against us wanting to erase us from earth and wanting hitler's plan to be back and completed ! it's insane !!!!

this all war is not a wat about land.
it's islam cannot deal with jewish people have their own country and don't live under islam.
this is why no 2 states solution will never work, because we are not talking about land or ideology, it's a religious conflict.
and this war is not - israel vs hamas, it's iran who's behind it.
hamas is an iranian proxy.
406 27,642 Read More
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Giacomo Vacari the Scott Burnstein of the forums who also someone knows all insider info for every mafia everywherelol

You mind sharing where you heard of these supposed meetings with Frank Arcadi?

Your ex
14 609 Read More
1 hour ago
Also due to this criminal activity, during law enforcement operations, the clan's representatives have been intercepted or arrested throughout the world and in particular in Spain , Portugal , the Netherlands , Canada , the United States , Mexico and the Dominican Republic . In northern Italy, members close to them were detected as well as for drug trafficking for the acquisition of contracts in Milan and Turin.
7 345 Read More
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Turnbull
Originally Posted by NYMafia
H-8 was Salvatore “Don Turiddo” Maranzano (Genovese)

This infamous early Mafia power needs no introduction. “Don Turiddo” Maranzano is legendary to underworld history. From his native Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily to the streets of America he was one of the primary moving forces in the early development of the Mafia.

I thought Maranzano was the head of his own family until his murder, after which it became the Bonanno family. He forced Luciano to betray his boss, Masseria, and rewarded Lucky by putting him in charge of that family, which became Genovese.

You are correct, Turnbull. That was my faux pas. I didn't notice that I had inadvertently inserted Genovese instead of Bonanno for Maranzano. That was a good catch and correction.
-
Maranzano was, of course, the former head of the Castellammarese clan that later became known as the Bonanno Family.

PS: Here's an interesting side note about Salvatore Maranzano. He was, like most founding and future members of that borgata, born in Castellammare del Golfo. And he had allegedly been a Mafia power there, before immigrating to the U.S. His wife's maiden name was Minore, a well-known Castellammarese surname connected to a notoriously powerful blood-family dating back many years in the Trapani Province of northwestern Sicily.
11 466 Read More
Movies & Television
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Toodoped
The Cell lol

Bordertown was a good movie.
2,725 582,558 Read More
3 hours ago
All the time. During the 1950s and 1960s was when there was a lot of splits due to the families doubling in size from the new members and once the FBI started to go after them so they made their crews smaller many of them did.
Example.
Bonannos- Joseph Notaro crew which was Carmine Galante old crew was split in 1965 after Notaro demotion into the Mike Sabella crew, Armando Pollastrino crew, Joseph Zicarelli crew, and Michael Zifferano crews. Notaro crew was the biggest crew in the family for decades, then was split between Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, and New Jersey. A lot of powerhouses came out of that crew all the way up to Sonny Black.
1 134 Read More
4 hours ago
I thought Indelicato got upped to Capo earlier this year.
6 494 Read More
6 hours ago
2160p50 4K Iceland Volcano Drone Footage 5.30.24

45 10,136 Read More
9 hours ago
Ukraine very commendable keeping the mighty and powerful Russia at bay for more than two years Extraordinary indeed

Ukraine now reportedly been granted permission by America and Germany for use of their weapons inside Russia
693 67,252 Read More
10 hours ago
Gotti was far from despised in prison, in fact I imagine many revered him. That still doesn't make him immune to prison politics.
22 584 Read More
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
NYM,They say time flies when you're having fun.
I'm so broke,it takes the bus.

LOL. Thats a cute one, Lou.
297 22,990 Read More
12 hours ago
“Don’t let your mouth be your worst enemy!” ~ Colombo Family underboss John (Sonny) Franzese
528 43,162 Read More
13 hours ago
3,406 144,180 Read More
Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Nope TD.

One thing stands out to me with Capone with al the violence going on he was a master spin doctor.
He was a master of 'spinning', long before that concept existed, a clever manipulator who could think off the cuff and usually knew exactly what he wanted to say and what not.

The first time he attempted to directly influence public opinion was in January 1927, shortly after the body of Theodore "Tony the Greek" Anton was found. Anton had been tortured, frozen and dumped to such an extent that it was supposed to serve as a warning that the murderers could go about their business with impunity if they wanted. Several days later and without referring to Anton, Al Capone held a special press conference. The special thing about it was that he did not let the journalists come to his headquarters in the hotel, but invited them to his house on Prairie Avenue. There he received them in slippers and dressed in a pink apron(!), waving the large wooden spoon with which he had been stirring his mother's spaghetti sauce (not homemade because he liked to eat but hated cooking). He treated them to a meal in the dining room, consisting of all kinds of dishes prepared by Teresa, and accompanied by a good red wine (which of course they did not mention in their articles about the good, kind and happy family man that he was). The press conference temporarily had the calming effect it intended: in their articles about the gang wars, the journalists casually noted how much Al Capone regretted the violence.
89 2,990 Read More
Yesterday at 09:37 PM
Camorrista vs. Mafiosi...

Infamous Joe Valachi once explained how old-time ‘Camorra’ leader, Alessandro Vollero, while they were both serving time in prison, warned him about the differences between he and Valachi (who were fellow Neapolitans,) and the Sicilians….

Valachi recounted, “Alexander told me, he expressed it this way. If you hang out with a Sicilian 20 years and you have some trouble with another Sicilian, this Sicilian that you hang out with for 20 years will turn on you.”
76 3,840 Read More
Movies & Television
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
Well even between Rocky IV and the first Creed they missed big time too. They should have stopped with the first Creed as well.

I agree Top Gun killed it. I’ve never really cared about the Karate Kid stuff so I never got into Cobra Kai
10 525 Read More
Yesterday at 01:58 PM
0 33 Read More
Yesterday at 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lenox
“Trump has been setting up jobs with mob connected guys for years. I'm not afraid to admit that.”

That was never proven but even if true, how long ago was that and what does that have to do with the fake charged in this trial?

1980s he cut deals with the mob. Someone had to build his real estate and back then the mob controlled construction.
16 718 Read More
Sports
Yesterday at 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
There's like zero hype going on about the EC at the moment. It seems like nobody gives a shit.

True, although the commercial things are now slowly coming here. In de Albert Heijn and other stores we see more and more Orange. It's a big business around these tournaments.
1,196 244,528 Read More
Other Mob Films/Books/TV
Yesterday at 12:08 PM
WATCH | “Hotel Cocaine” takes us back to 1970s Miami with models, artists, federal agents and narco kingpins https://gangstersinc.org/2024/06/01...tists-federal-agents-and-narco-kingpins/
0 43 Read More
Yesterday at 10:59 AM
“Mr. Untouchable” — The life and times of veteran Colombo Family soldier Joseph (Joe Lane) Gentile

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/colombo-family-joseph-joe-lane-gentile/
0 138 Read More
Yesterday at 10:43 AM
THE GATES OF HEAVEN…

One day, a tribe of 40 Gypsies all suddenly died and went up to Heaven.

They turned up at the Pearly Gates, asking St. Peter to let them in.

Upon seeing the huge crowd, St. Peter told them he did not have room to accommodate all 40 of them, that he only had room for 10. So he then advised them to go away and discuss among themselves which 10 would come in.

…A short while later, St. Peter went to see God and told him, “They’re gone!”

God replied, “Who, the Gypsies?”

St. Peter retorted, “No, the fucking gates!”
596 55,594 Read More
Yesterday at 12:47 AM
Trust me H, Joe Biden will NOT be the Democrat's nominee. They're gonna bait-and-switch at the last minute with California Governor Gavin Newsom.
608 98,347 Read More
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8