GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (MeyerLansky, Big_Tuna93, 1 invisible), 538 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,966
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,548
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,917
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home... #336092
10/24/06 03:13 PM
10/24/06 03:13 PM
I
Ice Offline OP
Underboss
Ice  Offline OP
I
Underboss

http://www.infowars.com/articles/occult/hellfire.htm
Infowars.com
January 11, 2005

A mason, Benjamin Franklin's links to occult secret societies have long been known. In the clip below, the History Channel talks about his involvement in the Hellfire Club, a secret society that conducted black masses and orgies. These bizarre, occult practices are still going on today in secret societies like the Bohemian club (Alex Jones infilitrated the Bohemian Grove and caught one of their rituals on tape http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html )

In 1998, workmen restoring Franklin's London home dug up the remains of six children and four adults hidden below the home. The London Times reported on February 11, 1998:

History Channel Clip Discussing Benjamin Franklin's Occult Elite Involvement http://www.infowars.com/articles/occult/hellfire.htm

Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home

The Sunday Times |February 11, 1998

WORKMEN have dug up the remains of ten bodies hidden beneath the former London home of Benjamin Franklin, the founding father of American independence.

The remains of four adults and six children were discovered during the £1.9 million restoration of Franklin's home at 36 Craven Street, close to Trafalgar Square. Researchers believe that there could be more bodies buried beneath the basement kitchens.

Initial estimates are that the bones are about 200 years old and were buried at the time Franklin was living in the house, which was his home from 1757 to 1762, and from 1764 to 1775. Most of the bones show signs of having been dissected, sawn or cut. One skull has been drilled with several holes. Paul Knapman, the Westminster Coroner, said yesterday: "I cannot totally discount the possibility of a crime. There is still a possibility that I may have to hold an inquest."

The principal suspect in the mystery is William Hewson, like Franklin a Fellow of the Royal Society, and the husband of Polly Stevenson, the daughter of Franklin's landlady, Mary Stevenson.

In the early 1770s Dr Hewson was in partnership with William Hunter, who, with his brother John, was one of the founders of British surgery. Dr Hunter and Dr Hewson ran a school of anatomy in Soho, but after an argument Dr Hewson left to live in Franklin's house, where he is believed to have established a rival school and lecture theatre. Dr Knapman added yesterday: "It is most likely that these are anatomical specimens that Dr Hewson disposed of in his own house, but we are still not certain about the bones' exact age or origin."

Evangeline Hunter-Jones, deputy chairman of the Friends of Benjamin Franklin House, the charity concerned with restoring the property and opening it to the public, said: "The bones were quite deeply buried, probably to hide them because grave robbing was illegal. There could be more buried, and there probably are."

Brian Owen Smith has volunteered to lead researches on behalf of the friends. He said yesterday: "The discovery represents an important insight into very exciting years of medical history. Benjamin Franklin, through his support for Polly and Dr Hewson, socially and scientifically, was very much part of that."

To the suggestion that Franklin might have been a grave robber, or an accomplice to Dr Hewson, Hilaire Dubourcq, of the Friends of Benjamin Franklin House, responded: "It is possible that he has an alibi. It seems likely that he actually let Dr Hewson have use of the whole house for his school for a time, and went up the street to live with Mary Stevenson. He did not necessarily know what was happening below stairs in the house during his absence."

Dr Hewson fell victim to his own researches at an early age. He accidentally cut himself while dissecting a putrid body, contracted septicemia and died in 1774, aged 34.

Franklin, who wrote the opening words to the Declaration of Independence, continued to support the widowed Polly, and when he returned to Philadelphia he invited her there to live as his neighbour. Both her sons became eminent medical men, as have successive generations of Hewsons in America.

If the first Dr Hewson did obtain bodies for his experiments and demonstrations by robbing local graveyards, he risked the death penalty or deportation. He might have had the help of his students in secretly burying the remains beneath the four-storey house, where the dissections may have been performed.

It is hoped to reopen the house to the public at the end of the year. Regular visitors during Franklin's residency included Pitt the Elder (the Earl of Chatham), Edmund Burke, James Boswell, Adam Smith and Thomas Paine, the author of The Rights of Man.

Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Ice] #336117
10/24/06 03:55 PM
10/24/06 03:55 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
You're kidding me, right?

This is insane. I can't even put into words how sad it is that people believe this stuff.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Mad Johnny] #336130
10/24/06 04:05 PM
10/24/06 04:05 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

OMG! Conspiracy! Harry S. Truman was a Mason, and he was a part of this super secret society called the American government. In 1945, as part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to end the war, he dropped a super-secret atomic device on the country of Japan and killed thousands of innocent Japanese, fulfilling the masonic blood orgy that only super secret secret people at the secretest masonic temples know about!

OMFG! TEMPLARS!

[/dies]

...retards...

Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Double-J] #336139
10/24/06 04:29 PM
10/24/06 04:29 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Now THAT would've been something to see when we were in Philly in August!!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Sicilian Babe] #336312
10/25/06 08:42 AM
10/25/06 08:42 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
It seems that more interesting things may have gone on in Franklin's London home (where the bones were discovered) than in Philadelphia!

Of course, the obvious question is that since the Times article is eight years old, what (if anything) has happened since then? Any additional information or follow-up?

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Signor Vitelli] #336338
10/25/06 10:36 AM
10/25/06 10:36 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Well, he was busy spreading illegitimate children across the vastness of Europe, so its no doubt he wanted his "relatives" buried with him.

Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Double-J] #336584
10/25/06 11:12 PM
10/25/06 11:12 PM
The House Of Blue Leaves
Nice Guy Eddie Offline
Underboss
Nice Guy Eddie  Offline
Underboss
The House Of Blue Leaves
My Dad is a Mason, they are basically like the Elks......only sober.

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

Get Hannitized

I support racial profiling.
Re: Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home.. [Re: Nice Guy Eddie] #337036
10/27/06 03:04 AM
10/27/06 03:04 AM
(State, Country, etc.)
Sface Offline
Capo
Sface  Offline
Capo
(State, Country, etc.)
I like the Skull and crossbones that have been added to Franklin's picture. It shows how truly evil he really was!

Just kidding.

Rocky: I said button yer lip.
Mugsy: Oh, okay, boss.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull