GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Liggio, 1 invisible), 732 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,783
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,553
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,528
Posts1,062,422
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Vinny Basciano Round 2 #609686
08/03/11 04:24 AM
08/03/11 04:24 AM
Caramela77 Offline OP
Made Member
Caramela77  Offline OP
Made Member
Guys, I know allot has been discussed about Vinny Basciano. I am new to reading about this man and gathering articles and reading discussions about his case. I am really pissed off and want to get a hold of the transcripts if possible for his case. I would like to discuss this with anyone interested in my points.

1. How can they rule on Massino's testimony that Vinny was responsible for the arranged murder of Randy Pizzolo? Here is Massino wearing a wire part of his agreement with the Feds and the one time he supposedly doesn't have it on states Vinny told him the the death of Pizzolo is in the works. Massino is scared to die and needs to put away associates of the family to get him a life imprisonment deal here is a man who has lied in the past under oath and his word is consider now solid and it gets a life imprisonment charge on Vinny???

2. Massino states Vinny basically appointed himself acting boss during his testimony.. Then how come the disgraced lawyer Thomas Lee testified that he carried messages in late 2003 from Massino to Basciano that "he should take the reins" of the family. Lee was in charge of sending messages back and forth from jail to Basciano. No messages have ever been confiscated that, I know of there obviously is a pattern of lies and no proof from disgraced persons (Massino, Lee, and Cicale)doesn't this disproof Massino and Lee's testimony that Basciano is acting boss due to both of them having contradicting testimonies?

3. Cicale is the right hand man of Basciano also a know drug user which are easy to discredit due to there memory loss from drug use and will do anything to satisfy their appetite for drugs. I don't know exactly why, Cicale testified against Basciano or what he said about him. Can you guys fill me in on that?

4. Asst. U.S. Attorney Stephen Frank uses taped recordings on Basciano who stated "I'm a hoodlum, I'm a tough guy, I ain't sitting on my couch. Whatever happens, happens. Let's go". That says it all, Frank said in his closing argument. "Those are the words of a cold-blooded, remorseless killer," "The words of a man that would let nothing stand in the way of his leadership of the Bonnano crime family." Then he goes on to talk about Pizzolo blah blah.. This statement that Basciano said on tape does not say he is the Bonnano boss he states a hoodlum a thug a tough guy nothing more that a street punk who lets whatever happens happens this is so vague what he said nothing incriminating at all only hes a low level thug. This Pizzolo was hated by allot and was saying threatening things anyone could of killed him no proof just hearsay. Anthony "Ace" Aiello and Michael "Mikey Nose" Mancuso were charged with the murder of Pizzolo.

5. How can they allow a Judge to rule when he has been told that he was on a hit list of Basciano's in the past? This does not show he will be biased and not rule with a clear unprejudiced mind?

Last edited by Caramela77; 08/03/11 04:49 AM.
Re: Vinny Basciano Round 2 [Re: Caramela77] #609691
08/03/11 04:56 AM
08/03/11 04:56 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
I think these days with RICO once it is established your in the mafia and certainly if your a high ranking member you get the book thrown at you. The government loses very few RICO cases against the mob these days.

Re: Vinny Basciano Round 2 [Re: NickyScarfo] #609720
08/03/11 02:08 PM
08/03/11 02:08 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I think these days with RICO once it is established your in the mafia and certainly if your a high ranking member you get the book thrown at you. The government loses very few RICO cases against the mob these days.

Yeah they prepare for them so well, unless you get coached good from your attorneys like gae lucibello and take the stand in your own defense..I hope he beats the feds again..

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Vinny Basciano Round 2 [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #609721
08/03/11 02:14 PM
08/03/11 02:14 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Yeah I got to say sometimes I don't like how the Feds spend all this time going after the mafia, I know all the stuff they do etc, but in my opinion I would rather walk down a dark ally past some 70 year old capo than a bunch of crips or MS-13 dudes.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull