GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 732 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,783
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,553
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,528
Posts1,062,421
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing #656459
07/22/12 01:14 PM
07/22/12 01:14 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #656461
07/22/12 01:50 PM
07/22/12 01:50 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
She's missing, but not???

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: Sicilian Babe] #656465
07/22/12 02:13 PM
07/22/12 02:13 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
She's missing, but not???

pretty much, michael's kids cant get in contact with her. her siblings are saying she is with family (who knows if its alive family or family that passed). distant cousin who also hasnt seen her in a week or so reported her missing.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #656476
07/22/12 03:27 PM
07/22/12 03:27 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I've been recently following the Jackson family melodrama on TMZ, with Michael's daughter tweeting online about some of his brothers trying to get their hands on MJ's estate just right after all of his debts were reportedly finally paid off. And unfortunately, knowing that family's classyness, I believe it.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #656482
07/22/12 04:01 PM
07/22/12 04:01 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
I've been recently following the Jackson family melodrama on TMZ, with Michael's daughter tweeting online about some of his brothers trying to get their hands on MJ's estate just right after all of his debts were reportedly finally paid off. And unfortunately, knowing that family's classyness, I believe it.

i saw that as well. out of that family michael (somewhat), katherine, and janet (somewhat) are the sane ones or at least with some good heart.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #656485
07/22/12 04:26 PM
07/22/12 04:26 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I really don't want to attach "heart" to MJ because let's admit it, before he died most of us (well at BB.Net) probably assumed he was a pedophile. If he wasn't in this magical best case scenario, he was just a cuckoo clock celebrity who liked taking photos of his penis. (Which for him is probably one of the least strange things he's ever done, I can't decide if that's a good tihng or not.)

But I do respect that he did actually earn his fortune on his own from being one of the more successful pop stars in history (and reportedly blew it.) The same with Janet, the rare celebrity sibling who had her own very successful career.

The rest of them, they're deadbeat parasites hanging on to their successful siblings (and their money).

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657023
07/25/12 09:35 AM
07/25/12 09:35 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Hi guys,

Michael Jackson's siblings want his cash so bad and they are getting desperate. The only one that signed that letter with any money is Janet so i'm not really sure why she's getting involved in this since it doesn't make her look too good. But the rest of them are going crazy trying to find a way to get a piece of the Michael Jackson pie.

I read on showbiz411.com that Randy and Jermaine actually tried to get the MJ Estate to pay off their child support. They turned them down but then their mother got them to give it to her and then she paid it.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #657025
07/25/12 10:19 AM
07/25/12 10:19 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I really don't want to attach "heart" to MJ because let's admit it, before he died most of us (well at BB.Net) probably assumed he was a pedophile. If he wasn't in this magical best case scenario, he was just a cuckoo clock celebrity who liked taking photos of his penis. (Which for him is probably one of the least strange things he's ever done, I can't decide if that's a good tihng or not.)

But I do respect that he did actually earn his fortune on his own from being one of the more successful pop stars in history (and reportedly blew it.) The same with Janet, the rare celebrity sibling who had her own very successful career.

The rest of them, they're deadbeat parasites hanging on to their successful siblings (and their money).

RR,

I agree with what you are saying. I have only a few albums/cassettes of MJs and agree that the guy was a great talent without a doubt. YET, I actually stored those albums away and have not listened to them in years. ohwell

Anyway, I heard Randy Jackson who called into the radio station yesterday saying it was NOT about money and that MJ's will was signed at a time MJ was not in the area. He suggests the lawyers are trying to profit. Who knows, BUT it's hard to believe that money has nothing to do with it.

I also wonder if Mrs. Jackson who's supposedly visiting someone in AZ, is being deliberately kept from seeing MJ's kids. Paris evidently texted that she wanted to talk to her grandma and the family wasn't letting her. Sounds very very dysfunctional to say the least. Then again, we are talking the Jackson family.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #657026
07/25/12 10:35 AM
07/25/12 10:35 AM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss

the family that accused michael in '94-'95 was hanging out with michael and giving them a lot of things. then michael stopped when they demanded more, and they accused him of abusing there boy. at the time michael was suppose to go on tour, and his people told him to settle out of court or they will lose money for missed concerts. michael wanted to fight it, but agreed to settle. then sometime in 2002 or 2003 he let somebody document him and his side of the story. but, once again he got used and the filmmaker spun the film to make michael look really bad and that he abuses boys.

also to i believe the police station in 2004 took those pics, not michael.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657038
07/25/12 01:07 PM
07/25/12 01:07 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
the family that accused michael in '94-'95 was hanging out with michael and giving them a lot of things. then michael stopped when they demanded more, and they accused him of abusing there boy. at the time michael was suppose to go on tour, and his people told him to settle out of court or they will lose money for missed concerts. michael wanted to fight it, but agreed to settle. then sometime in 2002 or 2003 he let somebody document him and his side of the story. but, once again he got used and the filmmaker spun the film to make michael look really bad and that he abuses boys.

MJ was a pedophile, Bam. Period. You can spin it any way you like, but you're basically saying, Oh, he might have touched a couple of kids, but the media turned it into more than it was.

The truth is, if he touched even one kid (and I believe that he did), then he was as low a human being as there is. But I do agree with you about that kid's parents. They basically sold their son into sexual slavery, and they should fucking die for it.

And for the record, I was a huge fan of his from the early Jackson 5 days. I was born in 1959, and they were to my generation of 12 year old what Miley Cyrus was to hers a few years ago. Except they all had talent. That little bimbo can't even sing a little bit.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: pizzaboy] #657074
07/25/12 03:48 PM
07/25/12 03:48 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: BAM_233

MJ was a pedophile, Bam. Period. You can spin it any way you like, but you're basically saying, Oh, he might have touched a couple of kids, but the media turned it into more than it was.

The truth is, if he touched even one kid (and I believe that he did), then he was as low a human being as there is. But I do agree with you about that kid's parents. They basically sold their son into sexual slavery, and they should fucking die for it.

And for the record, I was a huge fan of his from the early Jackson 5 days. I was born in 1959, and they were to my generation of 12 year old what Miley Cyrus was to hers a few years ago. Except they all had talent. That little bimbo can't even sing a little bit.

that's understandable, i really cant argue over this anyway because i was either two or three...maybe four when the first case happened. second trial i remember watching and thinking that he will be found guilty (because at the time i thought the media was right 100% of the time and totally unbiased).

i do agree with on miley cyrus not having talent though.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657084
07/25/12 04:37 PM
07/25/12 04:37 PM
California

California
The news is reporting that the Jackson kids now have a new temporary guardian. TJ Jackson, son of Tito Jackson. Per the judge, Mrs. Jackson did nothing wrong but until she returns TJ is their guardian. I just have a feeling something more is going on. confused

TIS

Btw, they just had a news report on our local station. They said that this is a Temporary thing and that the person next in line for permanent custody should Mrs. Jackson not be able to, is Diana Ross. I think I remember that being mentioned after MJs death when they were talking about the will.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2012-07-25/jackson-temporary-guardian/56481322/1

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/25/12 05:09 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #657091
07/25/12 05:57 PM
07/25/12 05:57 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
The news is reporting that the Jackson kids now have a new temporary guardian. TJ Jackson, son of Tito Jackson. Per the judge, Mrs. Jackson did nothing wrong but until she returns TJ is their guardian. I just have a feeling something more is going on. confused

TIS

Btw, they just had a news report on our local station. They said that this is a Temporary thing and that the person next in line for permanent custody should Mrs. Jackson not be able to, is Diana Ross. I think I remember that being mentioned after MJs death when they were talking about the will.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/story/2012-07-25/jackson-temporary-guardian/56481322/1

the good thing about this is the kids want tj as there guardian, and at least his father isn't trying to get his money. yea i believe that katherine might have had stroke or is suffering from something. the thing is that the kids nor tj really know what yet.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657093
07/25/12 06:07 PM
07/25/12 06:07 PM
California

California
Yea, I am wondering about Katherine's health. I've not heard anything but she is older and there could be any number of health issues.

As Off the Wall (no pun intended) grin and odd as MJ was & as much as we know he had "Issues', it says a whole hell of a lot that out of the huge family he came from there was only one person he trusted with his children not to mention NOT leaving any money to them.

TIS

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #657094
07/25/12 06:30 PM
07/25/12 06:30 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
it is true, which is kind of sad because family is family. in this family though they would take the money and use it for them selves in a instant. i won't be surprised if katherine is sick, dealing with the verbal abuse from joe for years, her other kids always asking for money, and of course the death of her favorite son.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657212
07/26/12 11:01 AM
07/26/12 11:01 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
to be fair about MJ's pedophile reputation, I'm fully convinced (after an excellent reporting piece by Vanity Fair) that the first public accusation was a false, successful blackmail operation.

As for the 2nd accusation, whatever we think of that, he was acquitted by a jury. I used to think too many of those jurors got star-crossed eyes, but all 12 of them? Doesn't mean he didn't, but the verdict stands. Will we ever fully know the truth? Who knows. (Even in the best case situation where he wasn't, MJ certainly gave people ammo like that infamous "sleeping" comment.)

As for why Janet is sticking with those parasites, who knows? We really don't know the real story of that dysfunctional family soap opera. (Anybody remember years back that tabloid story about Janet's own secret love child?)

Take this from TMZ today.

Prince Jackson: My Grandma was Mentally Abused

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/prince-jackson-text-message-twitter-post-katherine-jackson/

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/26/12 11:04 AM.
Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #657420
07/27/12 03:19 PM
07/27/12 03:19 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
i really hope that none of you were raised like this when you were kids. and, yea i wonder if she wants money as well.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/27/gladys-knight-paris-jackson-the-talk-knock-out-teeth/

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657430
07/27/12 04:36 PM
07/27/12 04:36 PM
California

California
Wow, I wonder why Gladys Knight is getting into this mess? confused Is she a friend of the family?

Anyway, I have a feeling this is a money grab on the part of the Jackson family. I doubt it'll go away anytime soon.

TIS

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #657432
07/27/12 04:47 PM
07/27/12 04:47 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Wow, I wonder why Gladys Knight is getting into this mess? confused Is she a friend of the family?

Anyway, I have a feeling this is a money grab on the part of the Jackson family. I doubt it'll go away anytime soon.

TIS

i believe she is (either with janet or jermaine, maybe michael). but, really though paris is acting more mature then any of the adult, which is kind of sad.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657434
07/27/12 04:59 PM
07/27/12 04:59 PM
California

California
Oh and I heard Randy Jackson who called in to a local radio show, say that the will was not valid because MJ was out of town when the will was signed and suggested it was NOT MJs signature.

I don't know the legalities, BUT I would think with something so serious as a will both Jackson & his attorneys would make sure a signature is valid. Plus, Wills must have a witness no? Someone would have to had witnessed it. Also, these days, you can sign things electronically (ie Income tax returns)and that could be the case. Don't know if they do that with wills. confused

I don't know. If that's all they got I just got a feeling they are grasping at straws. PLUS the fact that MJ left the kids to his mom and nothing to the family members says a whole hell of a lot IMHO.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/27/12 04:59 PM.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #657436
07/27/12 05:06 PM
07/27/12 05:06 PM
BAM_233 Offline OP
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline OP
Underboss
Oh and I heard Randy Jackson who called in to a local radio show, say that the will was not valid because MJ was out of town when the will was signed and suggested it was NOT MJs signature.

I don't know the legalities, BUT I would think with something so serious as a will both Jackson & his attorneys would make sure a signature is valid. Plus, Wills must have a witness no? Someone would have to had witnessed it. Also, these days, you can sign things electronically (ie Income tax returns)and that could be the case. Don't know if they do that with wills. confused

I don't know. If that's all they got I just got a feeling they are grasping at straws. PLUS the fact that MJ left the kids to his mom and nothing to the family members says a whole hell of a lot IMHO.

TIS

yea michael did have a witness when he signed his will. funny thing is even if they throw the new will out, the old will michael had still cuts his family members out. i think they are just trying to screw over michaels kids or something.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #657437
07/27/12 05:17 PM
07/27/12 05:17 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I'm surprised Randy didn't argue that MJ was drugged and didn't know what he was doing when he signed that will.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #658168
08/01/12 03:46 PM
08/01/12 03:46 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Jermaine Jackson -- a major ringleader in the Jackson family rebellion against the MJ Estate -- has officially defected and now supports the Estate ... but with "deep reservations."

Jermaine just posted a long letter on his Twitter account, writing, "I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public."

"I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict."

He adds, "In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch."

source: TMZ

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #658319
08/02/12 05:33 PM
08/02/12 05:33 PM
California

California
Not surprisingly, this story gets stranger. Apparently Mrs. Jackson had no idea she was reported missing until she saw part of a news story. confused

TIS

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The mother of Michael Jackson says in court papers she was kept from communicating with outsiders while at a resort in Tucson and was unaware she had been reported missing.

Katherine Jackson declared in court papers obtained Thursday that she had no idea she was the subject of a search until she accidentally heard a TV report.

She said she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest and she was flown to Arizona. At a spa, her cell phone was confiscated along with her IPad and she said she was kept in a room with no working phone or TV service. She said she asked about Michael's children and was told they were fine.

http://news.yahoo.com/jackson-says-she-kept-communicating-191417847.html

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: BAM_233] #658334
08/02/12 08:23 PM
08/02/12 08:23 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
"Katherine Jackson Suggests She Was DUPED Into Arizona Trip"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/02/katherine-...ne-rebbie-janet

Strange family.

Re: Katherine Jackson has Been Reported Missing [Re: Giancarlo] #658400
08/03/12 12:43 PM
08/03/12 12:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Strange family.

Ya think? lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull