GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kangaroo Don), 801 guests, and 44 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 68,934
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,299
Hollander 26,337
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,814
Posts1,069,528
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74725
10/06/04 11:38 PM
10/06/04 11:38 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
Did I answer your question? Cause I got a few of my own:
1. Where are the weapons of mass destruction???
2. WHERE IS OSAMA!?

We have found traces of them. He had years to get rid of them.

The intelligence reports were messed up, because of CLINTON'S Intelligence cuts.

KERRY even said he had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

We are hunting down Osama. You can't expect to just FIND him when he has many hiding places and tons of people protecting him.
HIS Intelligence has to be just as good as the United States.
Traces of them? Give me a break. :rolleyes: Years to get rid of them? Saddam had less then one year. Kerry said Saddam had WMDs because BUSH'S INTELLIGENCE said Saddam had WMDs!

Hunting down Osama? We have less then 11,000 troops in Afgahnistan. We take more out each day and put them in Iraq. Hell, my signature from the other day had a quote with Bush saying he "doesn't really think about Bin Laden that much. He doesn't interest me." Yeh, we're after him alright. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74726
10/07/04 12:24 AM
10/07/04 12:24 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Here is proof of one lie they already factually proved Cheney lied on.

October 6th, 2004 1:56 pm
Meeting Was Not First for Cheney, Edwards

The Associated Press

Vice President Dick Cheney, Sen. John Edwards Met Twice Before Debate, Contrary to Cheney's Statement

CLEVELAND Oct. 6, 2004 — Vice President Dick Cheney said Tuesday night that the debate with Democratic Sen. John Edwards marked the first time they had met. In fact, the two had met at least three times previously.

Cheney made the remark while accusing Edwards of frequent absences from Senate votes.

"Now, in my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session. The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight," Cheney told Edwards during the debate.

On Feb. 1, 2001, the vice president thanked Edwards by name at a Senate prayer breakfast and sat beside him during the event.

On April 8, 2001, Cheney and Edwards shook hands when they met off-camera during a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press," moderator Tim Russert said Wednesday on "Today."

On Jan. 8, 2003, the two met when the first-term North Carolina senator accompanied Elizabeth Dole to her swearing-in by Cheney as a North Carolina senator, Edwards aides also said.

Edwards didn't forget their prayer-breakfast meeting. The Democratic vice presidential candidate noted the discrepancy at a post-debate rally in a Cleveland park, calling it an example of Cheney "still not being straight with the American people."

"The vice president said that the first time I met Senator Edwards was tonight when we walked on the stage. I guess he forgot the time we sat next to each other for a couple hours about three years ago. I guess he forgot the time we met at the swearing in of another senator. So, my wife Elizabeth reminded him on the stage," Edwards said as the crowd roared.

According to Edwards' staff, Cheney replied, "Oh, yeah."

"She reminded him about the truth," Edwards told the crowd, "and come November, we're going to remind him that the American people do not want four more years of George W. Bush."

Some Picture proof for those who can't seem to grasp truth unless they see it.

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74727
10/07/04 02:00 AM
10/07/04 02:00 AM
New York
DonsAdvisor Offline
Underboss
DonsAdvisor  Offline
Underboss
New York
Update (10/06): Cheney's Soros-flop picked up by CNN

Cheney gives web link during debate that leads to George Soros site.

He also forgot, that he once already met with John Edwards, at a prayer breakfast in February 2001

CHENEY ALSO TONIGHT: "I have not suggested there's a connection between iraq and 9/11."

CHENEY 2002: (Source: U.S. Newswire 10/06)
Cheney: "His regime has had high-level contacts with al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to al Qaeda terrorists." (Cheney Remarks, 12/2/02)

Cheney: "His regime aids and protects terrorists, including members of al Qaeda. He could decide secretly to provide weapons of mass destruction to terrorists for use against us." (Cheney Remarks, 1/30/03)

Cheney: "...If we're successful in Iraq, ...we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9/11." (NBC, Meet The Press, 9/14/03, emphasis added)

Russert: "The Washington Post asked the American people about Saddam Hussein, and this is what they said: 69 percent said he was involved in the September 11 attacks. Are you surprised by that?

Cheney: "No. I think it's not surprising that people make that connection." (NBC, Meet the Press, 11/14/03)

LA Times: Cheney and Edwards Have Met Before --October 6

Cheney gives web link during debate that leads to George Soros site

TakeBacktheMedia.com -October 5

During the Tuesday night debate, Dick Cheney invited viewers to check out the facts regarding his involvement with Halliburton and encouraged viewers to go to http://www.factcheck.com

He may have meant factcheck.ORG, instead of George Soros's web site which is where the link if forwarded...

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/

"A refusal is not the act of a friend"
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74728
10/07/04 04:37 AM
10/07/04 04:37 AM
The Bright Side Of The Road
S
Senza Mama Offline
Underboss
Senza Mama  Offline
S
Underboss
The Bright Side Of The Road
I only saw a few heavily edited minutes of the debate on the BBC so it was hard to judge but it seemed far more of a schoolyard scrap that the presidential debate (which is good). By the way the BBC said that a lot more punches were landed than in the pres. debate but still called it a draw.

Tom: "They shot Sonny on the causeway...he's dead."
Michael: "Turnbull is a good man"
Shane MacGowan: "It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank"
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74729
10/07/04 11:29 AM
10/07/04 11:29 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
Update (10/06): Cheney's Soros-flop picked up by CNN

Cheney gives web link during debate that leads to George Soros site.

He also forgot, that he once already met with John Edwards, at a prayer breakfast in February 2001

CHENEY ALSO TONIGHT: "I have not suggested there's a connection between iraq and 9/11."

CHENEY 2002: (Source: U.S. Newswire 10/06)
Cheney: "His regime has had high-level contacts with al Qaeda going back a decade and has provided training to al Qaeda terrorists." (Cheney Remarks, 12/2/02)

Cheney: "His regime aids and protects terrorists, including members of al Qaeda. He could decide secretly to provide weapons of mass destruction to terrorists for use against us." (Cheney Remarks, 1/30/03)

Cheney: "...If we're successful in Iraq, ...we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9/11." (NBC, Meet The Press, 9/14/03, emphasis added)

Russert: "The Washington Post asked the American people about Saddam Hussein, and this is what they said: 69 percent said he was involved in the September 11 attacks. Are you surprised by that?

Cheney: "No. I think it's not surprising that people make that connection." (NBC, Meet the Press, 11/14/03)

LA Times: Cheney and Edwards Have Met Before --October 6

Cheney gives web link during debate that leads to George Soros site

TakeBacktheMedia.com -October 5

During the Tuesday night debate, Dick Cheney invited viewers to check out the facts regarding his involvement with Halliburton and encouraged viewers to go to http://www.factcheck.com

He may have meant factcheck.ORG, instead of George Soros's web site which is where the link if forwarded...

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/
I told you guys Cheney lied. Here's the proof. Sure he sounded better than Bush, a wet dog sounds better than bush, he just lied through his teeth.
Thanks Dons Advisor

Doctor Ferro

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74730
10/07/04 12:12 PM
10/07/04 12:12 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by: Patrick
Like when Cheney said the US coalition was only 50 % of the casualties in Iraq. :p Edwards had to tell him twice that it was 90 %. -Pat
Haha, well I personally liked it when Cheney said to go to http://www.factcheck.com .... factcheck.com is an anti-bush site. :p

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74731
10/07/04 09:23 PM
10/07/04 09:23 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[quote]Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
[b]
I told you guys Cheney lied. Here's the proof. Sure he sounded better than Bush, a wet dog sounds better than bush, he just lied through his teeth.
Thanks Dons Advisor

Doctor Ferro [/b][/quote]Show me a politician that doesn't lie

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74732
10/07/04 09:31 PM
10/07/04 09:31 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

My teacher stated there was a post-program comparing facts that concluded that Edwards lied more. I missed it however.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74733
10/07/04 10:15 PM
10/07/04 10:15 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
[b]
Thanks Dons Advisor

Doctor Ferro [/b][/quote]Show me a politician that doesn't lie [/b][/quote]FDR.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74734
10/07/04 10:17 PM
10/07/04 10:17 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
My teacher satated there was a post-program comparing facts that concluded that Edwards lied more. I missed it however.
Then why would you post that? Give me some facts. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74735
10/07/04 10:21 PM
10/07/04 10:21 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline OP
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline OP
Underboss
New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by Mignon:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by DonsAdvisor:
Thanks Dons Advisor

Doctor Ferro [/b][/quote]Show me a politician that doesn't lie [/b][/quote]FDR.

Just when I thought you couldnt be anymore naive...

Not even Honest Abe was lie free.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."
-Amarillo Slim
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74736
10/07/04 10:24 PM
10/07/04 10:24 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] My teacher satated there was a post-program comparing facts that concluded that Edwards lied more. I missed it however.
Then why would you post that? Give me some facts. -Pat [/b][/quote]In case anyone SAW it and can verify it.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74737
10/07/04 10:31 PM
10/07/04 10:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] My teacher satated there was a post-program comparing facts that concluded that Edwards lied more. I missed it however.
Then why would you post that? Give me some facts. -Pat [/b][/quote]In case anyone SAW it and can verify it. [/b][/quote]Everyone saw it. Both of them obviously were perfect in their point of view. Whenever canidates use numbers, they can always make them work for their benefit. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74738
10/07/04 10:36 PM
10/07/04 10:36 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I'm not talking about the debate. I saw the debate. I'm talking about the post-debate which I missed. Supposedly after 10:30.

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74739
10/07/04 10:42 PM
10/07/04 10:42 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline OP
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline OP
Underboss
New York
Pat lets be reasonable about the debate.

Ill concede the fact that Kerry won the debate against Bush on substance if you admit Cheney won against Edwards.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."
-Amarillo Slim
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74740
10/07/04 10:50 PM
10/07/04 10:50 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
Pat lets be reasonable about the debate.

Ill concede the fact that Kerry won the debate against Bush on substance if you admit Cheney won against Edwards.
But I already said: I don't think Cheney OR Edwards won the debate. I thought it was a dead on draw. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74741
10/08/04 01:42 AM
10/08/04 01:42 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Saddam had less then one year. Kerry said Saddam had WMDs because BUSH'S INTELLIGENCE said Saddam had WMDs!
[/QB]
Patrick Kerry and every other senator had access to the exact same intelligence that Bush did. Now the intelligence so far has proven to be wrong, so now it's BUSH'S INTELLIGENCE? It don't work that way Patrick.

It's not as if Bush had one set of intelligence reports, just for himself. And another set just for congress. :rolleyes:

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74742
10/08/04 10:23 AM
10/08/04 10:23 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
Saddam had less then one year. Kerry said Saddam had WMDs because BUSH'S INTELLIGENCE said Saddam had WMDs!
Patrick Kerry and every other senator had access to the exact same intelligence that Bush did. Now the intelligence so far has proven to be wrong, so now it's BUSH'S INTELLIGENCE? It don't work that way Patrick.

It's not as if Bush had one set of intelligence reports, just for himself. And another set just for congress. :rolleyes: [/QB][/quote]It's Bush's intelligence that he shows to the Senate. It's Bush's fault for voting against giving 7 billion in intelligence funds. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74743
10/08/04 11:26 AM
10/08/04 11:26 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Without using names (because that wouldn't be nice)...can anyone here explain why they are even wasting their time arguing with a proven moron?

Use your imaginations, folks...I'm sure everyone will come up with their own choice of name to fill in the blanks.

AppleOnYa

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74744
10/08/04 01:20 PM
10/08/04 01:20 PM
Bath, UK
Wiseguy_1872 Offline
Underboss
Wiseguy_1872  Offline
Underboss
Bath, UK
Keep fightin, Patrick

Liberals rock

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74745
10/08/04 01:53 PM
10/08/04 01:53 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiseguy_1872:
Keep fightin, Patrick

Liberals rock
I agree, I don't think Patrick is a proven moron at all. In fact, I applaud him for taking an interst in a higher function like politics. It's a shame not all of the young generation can be as motivated and informed as him.

More power to you Pat. I'm with you 100%. Let's get him out of office.

Doctor Ferro

Kerry 04

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74746
10/08/04 02:10 PM
10/08/04 02:10 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Taking an interest in politics is one thing, and that's to be respected and applauded.

However, one need only review the responses provided time after time after time to see when a person who might otherwise (maybe 10 years from now) be capable of an carrying on a reasonably intelligent conversation is instead, proving themselves to be a moron.

That's ok though...youth is wasted on the young and when I was that age all I cared about was old movies!!

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74747
10/08/04 02:20 PM
10/08/04 02:20 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
It's a shame not all of the young generation can be as motivated and informed as him.
Ohohohoho! That was great! I think broke my hip when I fell off my chair in laughter. (Nothing against Pat)

I agree with Apple 100%.

Misinformed prats should stick to movies.

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74748
10/08/04 03:41 PM
10/08/04 03:41 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
What I really would love to see is that everyone that hates Bush so much and can't stand his leadership make a promise that if Bush wins re-election next month, then they would all move to either Canada or Mexico.

Would that be great!

Just like the old west....if Bush and Chenney win then Kerry and Edwards have to leave and then Bush and Cheney have to leave if Kerry and Edwards win. Now that would really mean something then.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74749
10/08/04 03:47 PM
10/08/04 03:47 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Without using names (because that wouldn't be nice)...can anyone here explain why they are even wasting their time arguing with a proven moron?

Use your imaginations, folks...I'm sure everyone will come up with their own choice of name to fill in the blanks.

AppleOnYa
Quote:
Taking an interest in politics is one thing, and that's to be respected and applauded.

However, one need only review the responses provided time after time after time to see when a person who might otherwise (maybe 10 years from now) be capable of an carrying on a reasonably intelligent conversation is instead, proving themselves to be a moron.

That's ok though...youth is wasted on the young and when I was that age all I cared about was old movies!!

Apple
Yeh, what was I thinking, Apple? My opinion is differnt then you, so I'm a moron. Michael Moore is a moron. Alan Colmes is a moron. Tupac was a moron. FDR was a moron. We're all morons because we have a different view on the future then you do.

All research on politics and all information I gather is gathered on my OWN time out of school. Just like you enjoyed old movies, I enjoy politics. I don't know what you want from me. I'm ridiculed for swearing. I stop that. I'm ridiculed for watching the biased media. I switch to your beloved Fox News. Now, I'm ridiculed for my opinion. That isn't going to change, so get over yourself. -Pat

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] It's a shame not all of the young generation can be as motivated and informed as him.
Ohohohoho! That was great! I think broke my hip when I fell off my chair in laughter. (Nothing against Pat)

I agree with Apple 100%.

Misinformed prats should stick to movies. [/b][/quote]Very nice, DJ. Someone on the BB who I consider a close friend. Very nice to say that I'm a moron. Thanks. If I'm misinformed, it's because of your beloved Fox News channel and dozens upon dozens of private chats about politics with you. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74750
10/08/04 03:54 PM
10/08/04 03:54 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Tupac was a moron.
I never thought I'd see the day when Patrick admitted that.

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74751
10/08/04 04:02 PM
10/08/04 04:02 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Don't get me started.

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74752
10/08/04 04:06 PM
10/08/04 04:06 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
[QUOTE]...My opinion is differnt then you, so I'm a moron. ...
If you insist...

However listmate plawrence and I disagree just as much and I like & respect him; and from his posts both public & private...I could be wrong but get the impression the feeling is mutual (sometimes ).

Quote:
[QUOTE]...I'm ridiculed for my opinion. ...
Not for your opinion, Patrick...for your attitude.
Just take a look back over your posts; you even on occasion manage to alienate people who AGREE with you!

But again...you're just too young & cocky you won't be able to see it now. Look back in 10 years or so and MAYBE you'll understand what an you've constantly made of yourself.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74753
10/08/04 04:19 PM
10/08/04 04:19 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:

[b] [QUOTE]...I'm ridiculed for my opinion. ...
Not for your opinion, Patrick...for your attitude.
Just take a look back over your posts; you even on occasion manage to alienate people who AGREE with you!

But again...you're just too young & cocky you won't be able to see it now. Look back in 10 years or so and MAYBE you'll understand what an you've constantly made of yourself. [/b][/quote]Wow. WOW. I'm ridiculed for my attitude? How in the heck do you know my attitude? All you know about me is what I post on here. You've never spoken with me. You cannot learn someone's attitude by reading posts. You can learn more about one and one's opinion, but not one's attitude.

You've ridiculed my OPINIONS, so don't try and say anything else. I also find it funny how much I am nailed as soon as I curse or make insults, but it seems as though you can get away with anything. What can I say? I'm the Thug that you love to hate.

I find it funny how much you criticize my intelligence when you know nothing about me. I'm an honors student the last 5 marking periods. So please, get off of it, back off of it, and stay off of it. -Pat

Re: The Vice Presidential Debate #74754
10/08/04 04:21 PM
10/08/04 04:21 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
OH YEAH,<> LOSER LEAVES THE BOARD!
Lets get some action on this. Come on this would really come mean something.

Apple you know you have seen this many time on this board. Some people never get a chance to have their way in the real world. Are hated by everyone they make contact with, but can come here and have their way, insult people and hide behind a keyboard and a fake name. Talk is always cheap. Let's see them put some value behind that mouth. Losers leave the boards!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull