GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (joepuzzles234, Hacker, TheKillingJoke, Toodoped), 688 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,783
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,553
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,528
Posts1,062,427
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. #1069143
09/14/23 12:30 PM
09/14/23 12:30 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Can anyone explain to me why this guy is getting threats over a song? The lyrics are located below translated to English.

I don't get why this guy would be killed over this. Its music, song writing and creativity.

Sept. 13 (UPI) -- Peso Pluma, a Mexican pop artist hot off his debut at the MTV Video Music Awards, has canceled a concert in Indiana after receiving death threats from a cartel based in his home state of Jalisco.

The 24-year-old artist, whose legal name is Hassan Emilio Kabande Laija, rose to fame last year after he teamed up with Raul Vega for an anthem about drug culture titled "El Belicón."

Peso Pluma was scheduled to perform at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis on Saturday but that concert has since been canceled, according to the theater's website. No reason was given.

The singer is scheduled to perform a concert at Caliente Stadium in Tijuana, Mexico, on October 14.

Members of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel reportedly hung a banner from a bridge ahead of his performance at the VMAs warning him not to perform the Tijuana concert.

"This goes to Peso Pluma, refrain from presenting yourself on October 14 because it will be your last show due to your disrespect and loose tongue, you show up and we are going to (break you)," the banner said, according to The Arizona Republic.

A listing of upcoming Peso Pluma concerts on Ticketmaster shows that a performance has also been canceled in San Diego, while four other shows in cities across the south and Midwest have been postponed.

Peso Pluma has not yet publicly addressed the threats. It was not immediately clear why the cartel believed the singer had been disrespectful.

In one song, "Siempre Pendientes," the singer includes lyrics about the Joaquin Guzman Loera. However, the imprisoned drug lord -- better known as El Chapo -- is the former leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.

Meanwhile, Guzman's wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, was released Wednesday from a Long Beach, Calif., halfway house where she was transferred after being released from a Texas federal prison in June.

Always on the lookout
Because the government is very smart
I'm going to the front
And behind me you see a patch of people

JGL
I bring in the hunts proudly
The bosses are in charge
I take care of the area, nobody gets in here
In an Urus I go for a walk

Ten vans look back
I take care of Mr. Guzmán's square
And to the Piyi I bring security ring
And pure corridos belicones
And throw him out, Featherweight
Steel rod!
Something beautiful, compa Luis R

Making green
With the flag of Ivan they do not even come
Several Cheyenne

Follow the orders of 09
I am a descendant
And with the aunt I came at thirteen
Forge yourselves, plebes
That he is calm, says the twenty-seven.

In an Urus I go for a walk
Ten vans look back
I take care of Mr. Guzmán's square
And to the Piyi I bring security ring

Goodbye!
Pure Double P
Ah?

Last edited by RushStreet; 09/14/23 01:34 PM.
Re: Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. [Re: RushStreet] #1069166
09/14/23 09:26 PM
09/14/23 09:26 PM
Peoria,Illinois
S
SonnyfromPeoria Offline
Made Member
SonnyfromPeoria  Offline
S
Made Member
Peoria,Illinois
hes obviously saying something because there pissed lol....Mr. Guzman square, flag of Ivan, whatever 27 means, orders of 09, Cheyenne ....whatever that shit means i bet is why there mad.

Re: Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. [Re: SonnyfromPeoria] #1069168
09/14/23 11:50 PM
09/14/23 11:50 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by SonnyfromPeoria
hes obviously saying something because there pissed lol....Mr. Guzman square, flag of Ivan, whatever 27 means, orders of 09, Cheyenne ....whatever that shit means i bet is why there mad.

Im so glad Im not involved with that shit down there. Purely insane.

Re: Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. [Re: RushStreet] #1069172
09/15/23 03:28 AM
09/15/23 03:28 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
It territory. He sings about being in the Sinaloa cartel, notably El Chapo. Jalisco New Generation Cartel is a chief rival of theirs. In all likelihood it could just be one branch or a few branches that hate him, Antonio Oseguera Cervantes is rumored to be the main guy behind the threats, but he is locked up and being heavily monitored. The other rumor is that Peso Pluma cousin is a Sicario with the Los Zetas cartel and killed a lot of JNGC members under Jose Becerra. Those are the rumors.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #1069209
09/15/23 02:17 PM
09/15/23 02:17 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
It territory. He sings about being in the Sinaloa cartel, notably El Chapo. Jalisco New Generation Cartel is a chief rival of theirs. In all likelihood it could just be one branch or a few branches that hate him, Antonio Oseguera Cervantes is rumored to be the main guy behind the threats, but he is locked up and being heavily monitored. The other rumor is that Peso Pluma cousin is a Sicario with the Los Zetas cartel and killed a lot of JNGC members under Jose Becerra. Those are the rumors.

Honestly, aren't these cartels an average age of like 14 or 15 years old when it comes to their soldiers and hitmen? These are still children so it doesn't surprise me how fucking immature they are acting.

Its a song, music. Get over it and focus on more important things.

Last edited by RushStreet; 09/15/23 03:57 PM.
Re: Cartel threatens mexican pop star over song. [Re: RushStreet] #1069304
09/16/23 12:03 PM
09/16/23 12:03 PM
Peoria,Illinois
S
SonnyfromPeoria Offline
Made Member
SonnyfromPeoria  Offline
S
Made Member
Peoria,Illinois
i can agree with his cousin being a sicario with the Los Zetas....sounds more logical.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull