GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (British, Toodoped), 551 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,966
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,548
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,914
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091733
06/05/24 09:49 PM
06/05/24 09:49 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
and as for the saying that ''idf wasn't there for the all day'' or something like that that i read here
it's no true at all !!
it took couple of hours to get soldiers ready to operate because around 6K hamas militants where there killing and torturing people and holding some hostages at their homes
so it took some time to operate, it's no easy to start an operation, + an rpg hit an israeli helicopter full of soldiers who would have got there first if not, luckily nothing happend to the boys.

and the base that gurad near the border of gaza had around like 70 soldiers but they all died initially by a drone attack that cut the electricity off the base and then paragliders got inside in a surprise attack and kill them ohwell
it was all planned by iran who guide them.

what a crazy day that was, i will not forget it... the fighting was crazy ! never would imagine something like that in streets of israel shootout like that, i felt like i'm in a movie or video game

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091736
06/05/24 10:04 PM
06/05/24 10:04 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1798454948583129504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1798454948583129504%7Ctwgr%5E3c22a7e974f42de242ba44c6b2555458ff7b21dc%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Frotter.net%2Fforum%2Fscoops1%2F852099.shtml

such an a exciting a touching video smile

all the years in the diaspora jewish people were slaughtered and tortured because of their identity
my family are not from europe but i've heard the horror stories from the holocaust and read books about what even happened before with a lot of massacres
all because of our identity...

now people are saying that the jews are not the real jews because the land is an arab muslim land in their opinion and the jews don't desreve a country and should go back to europe
so hypocrite and evil !

by the way in the video the people sing to god to help the people of israel and save us from those want to erase us.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091742
06/06/24 02:11 AM
06/06/24 02:11 AM
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo
''mossad faliure'' and IDF delay getting there
That is the point How 6K hamas militants got inside in a surprise attack brutal carnage on Israeli soil and leaving with hostages
Exactly never would imagine something like that in streets of israel shootout like that

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
i don't have a lot of time to write
i'm so busy and maybe soon a war with lebanon will break.
but i still don't understand why people here write ''mossad faliure'' yet i explained that they have nothing to do with gaza...
no one from israel can got there ! no one !
this is a small place where everyone know each other and they hate jews more then they love life ! any outsider who can inside rafah border from egypt is a total stranger there.
so again no mossad agent can go near there or get any information from them.
it's a small place with little amount of people and no outsider can go there.
but October happen on Israeli soil not gaza...

If no ''mossad faliure'' why chief resigned confused

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091779
06/06/24 02:57 PM
06/06/24 02:57 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Hezbollah is very powerful network, throughout the world in particular in Latin-America where they have build a financial empire, built on drug trafficking and money laundering.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091810
06/06/24 08:29 PM
06/06/24 08:29 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
in hospital after i got shot in my arm
i still shocked and shaking but ok overall
still can't realise it happened

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091815
06/06/24 09:01 PM
06/06/24 09:01 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Damn that's crazy stay strong amigo ! Freedom Shall Prevail!

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091817
06/06/24 09:26 PM
06/06/24 09:26 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander

Damn that's crazy stay strong amigo ! Freedom Shall Prevail!

thank you buddy
it happened less then 5 hours ago
and yesterday i was home !
i got called in the morning after i barely slept
i'm lost for words, feels weird mentally

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091831
06/07/24 06:38 AM
06/07/24 06:38 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
don't have appetite at all

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091889
06/08/24 07:06 AM
06/08/24 07:06 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
now that it confirmed i can tell you why i was called out of nowhere
we were fighting to clean an area with hundreds of terrorist where the intelligence knew it was for the hostages
so we were cleaning the area with a massive crazy shooting by us and by hamas for hours until i got shot and helicopter took me to the hospital, but the soldiers kept hard
until the area was clean for the commando forces to operate and rescue the hostages
i'm so happy ! i will tell about the operation one day to my children's
and it's funny because few days ago some people here were smart behind the keyboard and were saying that maybe israel are not as strong as we use to think and stuff like that...
no i think everyone can see that even the strongest lion is weak if you caged.
(btw that was writing by a friend who visit me here in the hospital, because it's long and it's hard for me to type like that).

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1092101
06/10/24 04:56 PM
06/10/24 04:56 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1092494
Yesterday at 04:52 AM
Yesterday at 04:52 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Netanyahu pulls the plug on Israel's war cabinet

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has pulled the plug on Israel's war cabinet. A government official reports this to RTR. According to The Jerusalem Post, Netanyahu announced this choice for dissolution on Sunday during a cabinet meeting.

The decision comes eight days after Minister Benny Gantz left the cabinet. It also comes a day after the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) announced it is introducing tactical pauses in combat to allow humanitarian aid to pass through the Rafah crossing in southern Gaza.

Netanyahu is said to have informed ministers that no new cabinet will be formed with the leaders of the coalition parties. That was originally an idea of ??the controversial ministers Bezalel Smotrich and Itamar Ben-Gvir. Meetings and gatherings will now be held in 'limited circles', according to The Jerusalem Post.

The war cabinet was established after the Hamas terror attack on October 7 last year. More than 1,200 Israelis were killed and hundreds of people were taken hostage. More than a hundred people are still believed to be stuck in the Gaza Strip. It is unclear what condition they are in and how many are still alive.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1092512
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Yesterday at 05:59 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

But I figured it would show all the innocent people being killed over there for minding their own business?!

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: dixiemafia] #1092523
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by dixiemafia

But I figured it would show all the innocent people being killed over there for minding their own business?!

''minding their own business'' oh really... i never knew that hiding israeli hostages meaning ''minding their own business''... nice to know... it's very innocent act indeed...

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: dixiemafia] #1092524
Yesterday at 08:10 PM
Yesterday at 08:10 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss

anyway stupid clowns like you are always funny
living in the end of the world talking about war like it's a surgery operation that you can prevent any interaction during a shootout in the smallest place int the world, and supporting people who will butcher you because you are not muslim and don't accept their prophet it's really weird...
well i would maybe be a little bit more concern about the border in your state then whatever going on in the world if i were you...
anyway enjoy life as long as you can because any non right wing country in the western world will soon be in a worse position then israel...

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1092528
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
anyway this is war
israel obviously isn't targeting innocent people of course, but no one can prevent in such a small and populated place from people with no weapon and involvement to get hurt, especially when hamas doing anything they can for their people to die to blame israel.
war it's not a sterile surgery operation, this is real life and a lot of things get into the mix during fighting.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1092529
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ

''minding their own business'' oh really... i never knew that hiding israeli hostages meaning ''minding their own business''... nice to know... it's very innocent act indeed...

No one ever holds Palestinians accountable for their Jew-hatred--and the disastrous consequences they bring on themselves because of it:

After Arafat died (leaving his family in Switzerland richer by the $900 million he embezzled from his own people), Israel turned over Gaza to the Palestinian Authority--removing ~9k Jewish settlers, some of them forcibly. Within a week, Palestinians held free elections. They turned out the Palestinian Authority and voted in Hamas, a fundamentalist terrorist organization, because Hamas promised to "destroy Israel." They cheered when Hamas rained thousands of rockets on Israel, and launched several wars. They cheered more loudly on Oct. 7, when Hamas slaughtered 1,200 Israeli civilians, and took hostages that they tortured, sexually abused and killed. Did they think Israel would let this happen without responding with superior force to protect their people? If a terrorist organization won an election in southern Canada or northern Mexico, and slaughtered Americans in Michigan or Texas, how would any of us respond?

Palestinians allow Hamas to blend in among them, permit Hamas to build tunnels and command posts in mosques, hospitals and schools, and use them as human shields.Yahya Sinwar, their military leader, says Palestinian civilian deaths are “necessary sacrifices” in the wars with Israel. Yet they continue to claim to be "innocent victims" when Israel defends its people against Hamas, as if they had no part in helping Hamas.

Three of the recently rescued hostages were being held in the home of a prominent Palestinian physician who is a fervent Hamas supporter. Did he think there'd be no consequences for him, his family and his home when Israeli commandos came to their rescue? Did he expect the Israelis to ring his doorbell and politely ask him to free the hostages?

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Kangaroo Don] #1092535
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Don

Every life is equally precious

It is the innocent civilians indeed -- Palestinian in particular between a rock and a hard place -- paying the price [as in other wars as well] because Israel was asleep at the wheel and the Technology can only do so much eg: Iron Dome

It seems, Hamas has been gearing up for 16odd years in Israel's backyard Yet....
I am still struggling to fathom That 07 October 2023 Hamas could.... Hamas' butchery on Israeli soil and leaving with hostages without any detection at all

Palestinian civilians are between a rock and a hard place.
I doubt they voted for Hamas. Hamas win was already in the bag even before the polling booths opened!
ie: currently ruled by terror not by democratically elected government

I reckon, majority just wants to live in freedom, peace and security

Terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis keep attacking Israel and counter attacks, more attacks but International law enforcement applies only to Israel No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023

''mossad faliure'' and IDF delay getting there
The Lion was caught napping and got caged by Hamas

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1092536
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) along with Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, black listed by United Nations

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has added Israel’s military to a global list of offenders that have committed violations against children, his spokesman confirmed on Friday June 7, 2024

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull