GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (MeyerLansky, Big_Tuna93, 1 invisible), 538 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,966
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,548
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,917
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Decided I'm walking away from this forum. #1092209
06/12/24 11:21 AM
06/12/24 11:21 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
You got two guys here (Chitown & Toodoped) who lately all they do is bash other members calling them derogatory names, bring up politics constantly and I'm just sick of it. I've been a contributing member of this forum, a good one to say the least for a while now and it's just gotten to the point where you got two other people bashing others on politics and who they vote for and also harassing members on their opinions on organized crime and sharing information they find from other sources. Instead of simply civilly contributing themselves and respecting others.

I thought we had rules here?

So unfortunately until things change I'm out.

Last edited by RushStreet; 06/12/24 11:35 AM.
Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092210
06/12/24 01:01 PM
06/12/24 01:01 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Don't worry rush when the mods see they'll give them their 500th warning and lock the thread. It always fixes the problem!

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092212
06/12/24 01:11 PM
06/12/24 01:11 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by RushStreet
You got two guys here (Chitown & Toodoped) who lately all they do is bash other members calling them derogatory names, bring up politics constantly and I'm just sick of it. I've been a contributing member of this forum, a good one to say the least for a while now and it's just gotten to the point where you got two other people bashing others on politics and who they vote for and also harassing members on their opinions on organized crime and sharing information they find from other sources. Instead of simply civilly contributing themselves and respecting others.

Toodoped and Chitown are good guys. Don't be so sensitive. They will call you out if you're on some BS.

I agree that political debates probably belong on a different forum, but there is no need to respond if you don't want to wink

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092214
06/12/24 01:43 PM
06/12/24 01:43 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
Wouldn't walk away for that reason. You contribute a lot on here.
There have been fights between posters here all the time.

Do they have a ignore option on this site?

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092219
06/12/24 03:10 PM
06/12/24 03:10 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
(to Rush and Mafia911) Dont let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya...but you already have multiple accounts so you'll come back with another thread such as "why do gangsters wear dirty underwear"...we'll probably miss those GREAT posts and the whole embarrassment. You sent me private messages and I answered every one of them and I also sent you the LaPietra article. So what do you want from me kid? I believe you are completely confused. Bye bye

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092231
06/12/24 05:10 PM
06/12/24 05:10 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
RushStreet:

illegitiimi non carborundum.

(Translation) Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Hope you reconsider your decision,but do what ya gotta do.

Salud !!

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092232
06/12/24 05:36 PM
06/12/24 05:36 PM
B
Big_Tuna93 Online content
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Online Content
B
Capo
Bummer. You’re a funny guy, and as I’ve always stated you’ve always done a great job of keeping conversation going. Organized crime forums attract all kinds of people with differing opinions and that’s great. It does, at times, go over the top, but mostly stays pretty civil. This forum has been a nice outlet for me these last few years while my wife was ill, and has allowed me chances to learn more about a topic I’m greatly interested in, while conversing with a lot of cool people across the country. I do really enjoy this board, so shoutout to all the mods here.

That said, politics should never be brought up here. Especially when it comes to arguing between the Donald and Joe Biden. Both of these guys suck, and are not worth arguing over. It’s really sad how toxic the political environment has become. Not that it was ever great, but it’s sad to see what the last decade of politics has done to our society. I hope you reconsider, but if not, be well! You’re contributions will be missed by me, at least!

Last edited by Big_Tuna93; 06/12/24 05:38 PM.
Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092280
06/13/24 04:22 AM
06/13/24 04:22 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Common Rush, come back. You're a good kid and dont get offended when we (Chitown and me) are giving you the truth about U.S. OC. Thats why I tell you to trust only certain sources (because you're new while im 12 years in the "business" regrading Chicago OC, and I dont care about politics, while ChiTown is one of the best sources regarding "street" info) and Im not doing that out of egoistical reasons, although its up to you to believe what you want, but you have to trust your "elders". For example I know @Giacalone is a bigger player then me, has a great family and he is a very good guy, same as @TB, @BigTuna and @Jimmy who are older them me and so I respect them and Im trying for all of them to have a good time while reading my projects because they already have personal problems of their own. Please dont let me sing "Dont cry for me Argentina" ova here in front of the fellas Lol lol (just kidding but ill do it if I have to lol lol)

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092286
06/13/24 09:52 AM
06/13/24 09:52 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Dear Diary...grow the fuck up kid. If you want to break people's balls over Chicago and post right wing white power shit - or just raw post articles from one of the most lazy/huckster sources in the mob forum world, then you better grow a thicker skin. I remember when SC (RIP) used to run things here and he remains one of the fundamental reasons this forum exists - he would have kicked you and Ralphie off this forum a long time ago with the white power shit.

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: ChiTown] #1092289
06/13/24 12:15 PM
06/13/24 12:15 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Dear Diary...grow the fuck up kid. If you want to break people's balls over Chicago and post right wing white power shit - or just raw post articles from one of the most lazy/huckster sources in the mob forum world, then you better grow a thicker skin. I remember when SC (RIP) used to run things here and he remains one of the fundamental reasons this forum exists - he would have kicked you and Ralphie off this forum a long time ago with the white power shit.

How dare you bring up my name when I've been behaving like an angel for the past three weeks? You just like to stir up shit. I hope you come to Christ soon. He loves you

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092290
06/13/24 12:17 PM
06/13/24 12:17 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by RushStreet

Please reconsider this. I feel like me and you are the only ones in here who care about men's fashion

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1092298
06/13/24 03:35 PM
06/13/24 03:35 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by ChiTown

How dare you bring up my name when I've been behaving like an angel for the past three weeks? You just like to stir up shit. I hope you come to Christ soon. He loves you

Christ had brown skin - he laughs when we mock you too.

Re: Decided I'm walking away from this forum. [Re: RushStreet] #1092299
06/13/24 04:37 PM
06/13/24 04:37 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Rush, I believe you've had your say, and so have others. And, as usual on this Board, things are staarting to turn ugly. I'm going to lock this thread.
I hope you stay with us.
--TB

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull