Domenico Arcuri- lived in Tampa, FL from 1906 till his 1924 naturalization, then moved to New York. He was made sometime in the mid 1910s which made him part of the Tampa family for a time, considering that his relatives were the Diecidue, he would have had no trouble becoming made down there. From 1924 to the end of the Castellammarese war, is believed to have been a member of DiBella and Profaci family before transferring to the Mangano family who were distant relatives. From the 1930s till 1950s before the FBN took notice of him, nothing is known about his activities. A soldier in Joseph Franco's crew. Lived in Brooklyn, owned a liquor store in Manhattan that took numbers and was frequented by known narcotic dealers. Became Capo when Carmine Lombardozzi was demoted in the 1960s by Carlo Gambino. Passed away in 1974, most likely retired a couple of years before and had his son Joe succeeded him.

Joseph Franco, I have very little information about him only that he succeeded Vincent Crisalli as capo who Anastasia made direct with him, Carmine Lombardozzi succeeded him, and was a conduit between New York and the Baltimore crew and was close to the Corbi family in Baltimore, had a brother Cosmo who was heavy into drug dealing who was believed to have been one of those marked for death by Anastasia. Passed away in 1957, most likely made in the late 1940s, he was not yet 40.

Vincent Crisalli- lived in Red Hook Brooklyn. Had tremendous power on the Brooklyn docks, hooked up with the Anastasia brothers in 1931. Was a member of the City Democratic Club. Owned a few restraunts over the years. Anastasia promoted him to Capo after Vincent Mangano disappeared, a chief suspect in his disappearance. 1956 became direct with Albert Anastasia, Joe Franco Succeeded him as Capo. Suspected of relying hits for Anastasia. Sidelined after 1957, passed away in 1971.

Frank Luciano- another I have very little info on. Was partners with Joe Valachi in a restraunt. The two would come to the carpet, where Valachi had assaulted another made member being Frank Luciano. Luciano had been stealing from the business. Paid a fine for it. Heavily suspected in narcotic dealings. Was a member of Joe Riccobono crew, before that he was a member of a unidentified crew, transferred for yet again stealing. Died in 1972.

Tony Rizzo. Made during the 1920s. Was a bootlegger, and jeweler by profession, which made him a good fence in stolen jewelry. Lived in Brooklyn. Was a member of Tommy Rava crew. Became a Capo of part of this crew by Carlo Gambino after Tommy Rava was killed. His son John became a member of the family. Passed away in 1962. Salvatore Aurello and Sammy Gravano would become capos of this crew later on.

I am tired, I'll post at a later time. Hope that is helpful.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green