Calogero Di Carlo- Known as Lilo. Born in Corleone in 1901. Moved to the US in 1922. Made during the Castellammarese war. Most of his family became Lucchese members. Lived in Manhattan. Only arrest was being interned as an enemy alien for 5 months during WW2. Once released barely on the streets until the end of WW2. Was a member of Jerome D'Aquila crew. Owned Di Carlo Travel Agency, was used to smuggle narcotics, alien smuggling. Know as a counterfeiter and forger in the underworld. Promoted to Capo by Albert Anastasia when he took over. Remained in position until he had a disagreement with either Paolo Gambino or Paul Castellano, he was demoted and Olympio Garafalo became Capo in the 1960s. Still active until the mid 1970s. Passed away in 1994.

Vincenzo DiLeonardo- Known as Jimmy. Born in Bisacquino Sicily in 1880. Moved to the United States in the 1900s. Was close to the D'Aquila family. Lived in Brooklyn. Grandfather to Michael DiLeonardo. Remained in the D'Aquila crew his whole life until he died in 1971 serving under Garafalo.

Joseph Silesi. Born in NYC in 1896. Lived in Manhattan. Big in the gambling and union labor trade. Was made in the 1920s. Was in the same crew as Vincent Jimmy The Blond Corrao. 1945 was part of the Tony Anastasio crew. Moved to Cuba in the late 1940s to run gambling enterprises on the island for Albert Anastasia. Had a house in Cuba and Florida. Once Castro took over in Cuba, moved to Florida where he became a Capo with only a few soldiers while the rest of the members who were in different crews that lived in Florida part time of the year had to report to him as well. This why people believed he had a bigger crew than he really had, but he only had at least three soldiers and the rest just reported to him while they were in Florida. Forced into retirement in 1969, many believe it was 1967 after Altamura was killed, but information from informants said he was still capo in 1968. Stayed close to Trafficante until he died in 1987.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green