Michael Caiazza- known as Mike Talley. Born in 1912. Lived on Richmond Staten Island. Frequented Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. Made in the 1950s, his sponsor was Dellacroce. Into counterfeiting until Albert Anastasia gave him an ultimatum, stop or die, ran a dice game on 3rd Avenue until being promoted to Capo and passed it on to Ettore DeCurtis. Involved in hijacking, and vending machines. Owned bakeries on 3rd Avenue in Brooklyn. Associates, the Dellacroces, Ettore and Guido DeCurtis, Tommy Rava, Anthony Rizzo, the Faticos, Anthony Ruggiano, Stefano Cannone, Paul Vario, Salvatore Aurello, Dominick Napolitano, Nick Forlano, and Vincent Russo. He was promoted over Dellacroce crew in 1965, and was demoted in 1985 by Dellacroce for consulting with Castellano on who should replace him. Joe LaForte Sr replaced him. Members in his crew during those years part of them that are confirmed made, Ettore and Guido DeCurtis, Mike Cirelli ( Ravenite tape were done in his former apartment), Giacomo Morelli, Carmine Dellacroce, Frank and Joe Barranca, Ed Consalv(Transferred into the crew), Vincent Yacono Sr, Joe Bisogno, Mike Catalano, and William Cottone(Transferred into the crew). Believed to have tipped off the feds to Cirelli's apartment where Gotti and company had their talks. Passed away in 1994.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green