Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Name a few examples then.

Everyone's aware of Sammy Gravano poisoning the jury pool and Bruce Cutler's complete lack of ethics and morals.

I'm not aware of any prosecutors tampering evidence or threatening witnesses, apart from baseless conjecture from fanboys/fangirls like NYMafia.

--------
1) FBI agent H. Paul Rico of the Boston FBI office (documented as one of the worst corrupted agents in the entire bureau history) He went to prison

2) NYC supervisory agent Lindley Del Vecchio (worked in tandem with Scarpa for years to subvert justice, planted evidence, falsified evidence to warrant arrests and win false convictions, and conspired to murder many people) He was arrested, tried, but finagled a acquittal....... but he was guilty as sin

3) Nassau County District Attorney William Cahn (repeatedly inserted phony informant names for informant payments, so he embezzle those monies and could pocket County funds) He went to prison

4) Brooklyn D.A. Eugene Gold (he was convicted of pedophilia, and fraud against the county, and also falsified evidence) He also went to jail

5) Suffolk D.A. Thomas Spota (repeatedly planted evidence on innocent defendants, protected other corrupt cops, lied under oath before the grand jury investigating it) etc etc etc...they all got convicted, some were jailed for years. Policemen, vice detectives, and other minions of Spota's

And this is the short list!

They are but a few of the many others I didn't even bother to name. It's a virtual laundry list of corrupt cops, detectives, prosecutors, district attorneys, and FBI agents.

...............Should I go on Moe-Man?.... Or is it "Moe-Boy" nowadays?

I know! Lets call you just plain old "Jerk-off"

That handle seems to fit you like a glove Moe-Man! Is that ok with you, Jerk-off?

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/01/21 08:22 PM.