Originally Posted by tonyflash
Never a big earner , Hank went bad as a result of letting deadbeats get away with not paying the vig and principle ( they gave him sob stories ) . His "bank" was the shylocks shylock Black Sam whom he paid back with huge interest and it took years working in the streets , as a bouncer etc so Genovese people saw no benefit to Hank being an associate with them and he was released to the Colombo family and Black Sam's crew . Later he went to the crew of Greg Scarpa and was made . The Ida's and Baldy Dom were at the sit down to release Hank .

A story :

We were walking on New Utrecht avenue and this Detective Ken McCabe approached us and says hey u guys have a nice lunch with Rosario Nastasa the other day ? Now we had no clue who he was talking about nor would we give him info anyway and of course he was trying to get us into conversation , but he pulls out a pic of us near El Greco Dinner in Sheepshead Bay (so obviously he was on surveillance ) . Thats Black Sam we say and not a crime to eat lunch there is it ? Hank was with Black Sam all his life and had no idea of his real name . The person we were meeting that day was probably who McCabe was tailing and that was Carmine "the Doctor" Lombardozzi .

What was the word on the street about the Sal Scarpa hit and the Colombo Families stance? He was in Vinny Sicilians crew at one time was that the same crew as Black Sam or a different one?

I've compiled a list of social clubs on a map. Any new locations you know of I would greatly appreciate. I need info from Street people.

Https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&ie=UTF&mid=1Fjmt9Xn58NZnBS8ALx8EFE9JT98&ll=40.60289605926231%2C-73.99320583147804&z=13