I like his podcast, but I do have an issue with the lecture on cooperation. He did 6 years straight (they're his crimes); he's indicted and arrested again not long after being paroled; for crimes he committed, prior, but not arrested. When made men are cooperating, you decide it's ok to cooperate. A' La' John Alite: these are your crimes; no one made you do it; you owe the time to the people and OC has nothing to do with your debt to society. More excuses to cooperate. He may not like my posts as I reminded him that while Joe Gambino may prepare tasty prison pasta, he also skipped bail with his brother leaving friends and families at the claws of bail bondmen seeking to confiscate their life savings. More concerning is the reference to the violence in the neighborhood. Yes, I'll believe the senseless killings that took place, but what about the hundreds of peer teenagers that did their homework, took up a trade or went to college? More excuses! Just say I'm a rat to save myself. I couldn't help but acknowledge certain tough guys, through reputation he noted, while reminding him that they had to outsource their wet work to the AB. The same men he references doing life did not mirror his decision of citing other cooperators and doing the same.