Royce de Vries warned of serious threat
3 hours 53 minutes ago
Edited: 3 hours 21 minutes ago

The police have received information that the life of Royce de Vries may be in serious danger. That message was sent to the son of Peter R. de Vries from the police. The reason could be that he represented the sisters of crown witness Nabil B. as a civil lawyer, even though he immediately stopped doing so after the attack on his father.

The detectives are investigating a tip that came in, which stated that unknown people would like to kill Royce de Vries. The son of the deceased crime reporter confirms this to RTL Boulevard after reporting by Het Parool.

"The only reason I can think of is that as a lawyer I represented the innocent sisters of Nabil B. in a civil matter against the State. I stopped doing that when my father was shot," Royce told Het Parool and this website.

"I did it anonymously for security reasons, so anonymously that even other officemates knew nothing about it, but the investigative services were so careless as to let it leak out, after which it was also reported in the media."

"The king is dead, long live the king!"