Either is a good pick, but with what we know about both and Giuseppe Traina had served as a peacekeeper numerous times. I'll put my money on it being Traina, that is a guy who could have been boss if he wanted it, he even turned down the underboss position twice for two different bosses and remained a capo.

Salvatore Settimo- known as Toto, Sam, and Sal. Born in Palermo Sicily in 1900. Came to the United States in 1923, sources say 1913, but some of his cohorts didn't show up until after 1920, so 1923 is the most accurate date cor his arrival. Lived in Little Italy and LES. Made during the castellammare war. Related to Salvatore and Carlo Calagna, Mimi Limandri. Arrested for Concealed weapon, counterfeiting, forgery. Moved to Brooklyn and hooked up with the Gambino brothers. Worked at Carrol Paper Products which was owned by Carlo Gambino. Involved in Narcotics, a master Forger and counterfeiter. Carlo and Paolo personal document maker. Moved to Long Island. Numerous associates, Carlo and Paolo Gambino, Steve Armone, Carmine Locascio, Tommy and Pat Eboli, Carmine Galante, Michael Genovese (New York), and Paul Vario. Big in the Narcotics trade, had strong connections to Sicily. Not a heavy, great earner. Died in 1975.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green