Originally Posted by Liggio
The black gangs in America are NOTHING compared to the Camorra clans in Italy. They have infiltrated all levels of society in Campania and even some northern cities, and the billion-dollar asset seizures proves that they are much bigger than any street gang in America.

Yall crack me up man.... you do realize there are ACTUAL POWERFUL black gangs in Sicily and Naples, right? Maphites, Black Axe, some other one I forget, all charged with mafia association in Italy.

What's this thing where people always want to compare gangs like the Bloods with the mafia?

And bro.. let me tell you something.... if the FBI had waited until 2005 or 2015 and not 1995 to move on Hoover. Who knows? Maybe Chicago would look different. Not because of drug money, but because you would had a gang looking to control blocks of Votes. And THATS how you bind yourself to politicians. If they, the FBI, simply let ANY criminal organization run rampant for 50 years like they did with the mob... some kinda evolution is gonna be inevitable...