theory # 2

2. rizzuto/sollecito faction vs. francesco del balso and pizzi/barberio with HA robert/plouffe

-this above would be the most extreme theory of what could be going on but the one i believe the least, and i will give my reasons. if indeed this was the case someone else aside from l. rizzuto would have been taken out or an attempt would have been made against say s.sollecito, vito salvaggio, liborio cuntrera etc. also the hit on rizzuto if the del balso side had such powerful allies would have succeeded. if as all media and law enforcement intell tells us is true and the HA leadership wants nothing to do with MAFIA conflicts why would they then attach themselves to such a putsch.

-the pizzi/barberio aspect and subsequent arsons and shootings allegedly directed at their businesses and their families homes and businesses in the past month or so is a puzzling one. is it the rizzuto/sollecito faction attacking both del balso and pizzi/barberio? seems unlikely. pizzi has long been and is still referenced as an allie of the rizzuto/sollecito faction. barberio has been recently linked to pizzi and ref'd as a "street boss" for MAFIA with both operating out of R.D.P. and MTL north. the outlier in this whole group is del balso.

brings us then to theory the 3rd.

3. rizzuto/sollecito faction vs. francesco del balso and an allied street gang

-this seems possible and would explain both the hap hazard attempt on rizzuto and the series of arsons etc. against pizzi/barberio. in this theory pizzi/barberio are allied with the rizzuto/sollecito faction. also in this scenario del balso has no backing by the HA. i realize the regularity that both the MAFIA/HA have used various street gangs of differing BLUES/REDS allegiance. almost all those arrested for the most recent attempts, arsons and shootings have been referred to as members of street gangs or had been in the past. there could also exist the possibility that del balso has a yet unknown allie yet to be revealed from mtl or outside province.

outside the box theories 4/5.

4. possible, although highly unlikely that this is street gangs of still unknown alliance going full out against both rizzuto/sollecito and del balso sowing complete confusion and making them fight each other. very outside the realm i realize and if this was the case said street gangs would indeed have at least one very influential "backer".

5. although this fills me with no confidence after reading la source, but i would like to think rizzuto and sollecito remain allied and this is not another sollecito power play. there is no evidence of the 2 falling out or there being animosity/conflict inside the larger rizzuto/sollecito faction.

any thoughts, questions remarks what have you are always appreciated these are only THEORIES, hypotheticals not fact.