Originally Posted by Mafia101
A teacher? lol you're a fraud who gets upset when called out for your made up inaccurate info lol whenever you've been questioned by someone who can prove you're wrong you go on the attack to discredit them and your little fanclub jumps in to do the same. Most of your posts are you and toodoped jerking eachother for posts that would be called out anywhere else.

Sullycantwell is right this is the second best forum out of two. There's a reason certain users are here and not else where and why certain users are else where and not here. Certain people have turned this into their own little promo page where they won't get questioned and that's why they don't like people like me and Sullycantwell.

TD is a good researcher and perhaps the best researcher on Chicago LCN history. Fanclub? Really? Where at? This site is not just about RLOC which makes it a great site, and far better than the other one. But that is comparing apples to organs, as BH is strictly about the OC and gangs, while Gangster bb is Mario Puzo Godfather, his other works, and so much more than that. Did Sol shut it down again? Sol doesn't return my calls so I wouldn't know. Is that why you are over here? If not, then why are you here and not over there if that site is so much better?

Scullycantwell, proud of you, that was fast, but there is still more information out. Might I suggest you look into the JFK files, I am sure you will dive deeper to get your answers. Not all of them but most of them.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green