Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Hollander
Luciano didn't have any kids what was the reason?

I personally dont know the reason behind it but I think that Costello also didnt have any kids. Even Chicago leader Gus Alex also didnt have kids, while being in numerous relationships with lots of beautiful women during his life time. Who knows, maybe "the playaz need no love"?! Lol

He did have a long relationship with a neapolitan dancer Igea Lissoni.

The old links which I had, doesnt work anymore but anyways you ever heard of this story?? Dont know how true it is...

"Thelma Alice Todd was this beautiful blond actress from the 30's and she is one of Hollywood's greatest unsolved mysteries.She was found dead in her car inside her garage, from monoxide poisoning. The coroner ruled it an accident but rumors of fowl play flew around. She was divorced from shady businessman Pasquale "Pat" DiCicco, living with married director Roland West and rumored to be having an affair with mobster Charles "Lucky" Luciano.She also ran a bistro-type club,Lucky wanted her to let him use some rooms in the bistro as a gambling den and to invite her Hollywood friends to it,but she refused.

"Charles 'Lucky' Luciano, who got her hooked on amphetamines in order to keep her in line. He began persuading her to let him use an upper room at the Roadside Cafe as an illicit gambling den, but she persistently refused. At dinner one night in the Brown Derby, she screamed at him, "Over my dead body!," to which he is supposed to have replied, "That can be arranged.""

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good