Just curious as to why bosses allow their soldiers and associates to use cell phones or more importantly smart phones?

I can see a standard flip phone being allowed but smart phones should be banned. Too much bad shit can happen with smart phones in regards to people tracking you and finding out information.

Also who wants a soldier who is constantly posting on social media? Good way to incriminate yourself or just let the wrong people know what you are doing.

Posting on social media in general should not be allowed in my honest opinion and if you are involved in the life I'm not really sure why you would want to do that in the first place. Every phone I'd have would be a burner phone with a number that isn't connected to me personally. Different area codes and so forth.

It blows my mind that you can go on Facebook right now and see multiple made guys with legit accounts. Its just fucking weird and I don't understand it.

If I'm a boss and some guy of mine was posting on social media well guess what? I'm calling him in for a meeting and I'm taking his cell phone away. Then if he doesn't listen, I'm gonna fuck him up bad enough where the last thing he's gonna be doing is posting on social media. He won't be able to use his hands or fingers.

Last edited by RushStreet; 03/15/24 01:04 PM.