GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, Ciment, GangstersInc, 1 invisible), 609 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,966
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,548
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,914
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1090992
05/26/24 07:23 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
i'm glad raisi died
allah is great for making that justice smile

also things are going on in gaza, forces are operating near very near rafah

overall it's that europeans are sleeping while their countries are being invaded by tons of immigrants.
i hope they will wake up or else they will be in our place soon... wake up !

Last edited by MeyerLansky; 05/26/24 07:24 PM.
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1090993
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander
Hamas are smart group I remember that old guy way back he was in a wheelchair Israel took him out.
If Israel want to take out Hamas leadership they have to do it the right way not kill innocent people.

haha do you remember him !? lol nice
his name was ahmed yassin

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091025
05/27/24 05:02 PM
05/27/24 05:02 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
Hamas are smart group I remember that old guy way back he was in a wheelchair Israel took him out.
If Israel want to take out Hamas leadership they have to do it the right way not kill innocent people.

haha do you remember him !? lol nice
his name was ahmed yassin

Yes thanks Meyer good to hear from you.

Sheikh Ahmed Yassin—the founder and spiritual leader of the Hamas movement—was born in 1936. He and his family were forcibly displaced from their village outside Ashkelon during the Nakba. Yassin, who was paralysed following a childhood accident, joined the Muslim Brotherhood in his youth.

In 1989, the Israelis arrested him and sentenced him to life imprisonment for issuing orders to kill anyone cooperating with the Israeli army. He was released in 1997 through a prisoner exchange facilitated by the late King Hussein of Jordan after an assassination attempt on Khaled Mashal, head of the Hamas Political Bureau, in Amman.

Yassin was assassinated in Gaza City by missiles from an Israeli Apache helicopter in March 2004 at the age of 67.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091026
05/27/24 05:10 PM
05/27/24 05:10 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

NOS News

Today, 10:37 PM
Netanyahu: Attack on Rafah tent camp 'tragic mistake', offensive continues

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has admitted that the army bears responsibility for the dozens of deaths in a tent camp in Rafah. In a speech in the Knesset, the Israeli parliament, he called the incident a "tragic mistake", international media wrote.

It is still unclear to what extent the fire in the tent camp was caused by the Israeli air strike. Netanyahu reiterates that the incident is still being investigated, but already calls it a mistake. He emphasizes that the attack targeted two senior Hamas members. These two targets would have been eliminated.

'A tragedy'
"Despite our utmost efforts to spare citizens, a tragic mistake happened last night," the AP news agency quoted the prime minister as saying. He says that the bottom stone will be uncovered, "because that is our policy". Netanyahu: “For us it is a tragedy, but for Hamas it is a strategy.” Israel keeps repeating that Hamas uses civilians as living shields.

At least 45 people have been killed in the fire at the camp for displaced Palestinians, according to Hamas-run Gaza authorities. The attack has been heavily condemned internationally. Israel is becoming increasingly isolated by ignoring the interim ruling of the International Court of Justice in The Hague. The ICJ has ordered Israel to halt the offensive.

Netanyahu insists he will continue until Hamas is defeated in Rafah. "I have no intention of stopping the war until all goals have been achieved. If we stop now, we will let terror win."

Rutte: horrible images
The Netherlands is once again calling for a ceasefire in Gaza and the release of all hostages. On X, Rutte and outgoing Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruins Slot speak of "horrible" images from Rafah. Rutte calls on Israel to implement the ruling of the International Court of Justice, which Israel emphatically does not intend to do.

Last night's airstrike took place in Tel As Sultan, a refugee camp on the northwest side of Rafah:

Early in the war, the Israeli army first ordered civilians to leave the north of the Gaza Strip, and later the city of Khan Younis in the south. Rafah, including Tel As Sultan, was then, according to Israel, a safe zone where people had to go. More than a million Palestinians then fled to Rafah, where they largely lived in tent camps.

Three weeks ago, the Israeli army called on civilians to evacuate East Rafah and expanded that area to more central parts of Rafah a week later. People had to leave for a new humanitarian zone along the coast. The location of yesterday's Israeli attack is not in this evacuation zone nor in the new humanitarian zone.

'Game changer'
In March, Rutte said it would be a " gamechanger " if Israel invaded Rafah on a large scale. The weeks-long ground operation by the Israeli army in the southernmost city of Gaza has not yet led to "a political moment that will have consequences", as Rutte explained the game-changer moment. Israel and the US claim it is a "limited" offensive. Satellite images show extensive destruction in the area.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091066
05/27/24 09:13 PM
05/27/24 09:13 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

The attack was terrible and a mistake but the Palestinians should look at October 7 they brought this on themselves and I hope Israel doesn't destroy them completely they could do it in no time.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091067
05/28/24 01:07 AM
05/28/24 01:07 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Online content
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Online Content
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Egyptian soldier killed in Israel border incident

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c51108le52xo

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091068
05/28/24 01:30 AM
05/28/24 01:30 AM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
In case you're wondering why the crying around the Rafah "massacre" suddenly changed its tone, it's because two facts came to light:

A) The attack didn't take place inside the safe zone but almost a mile away.

B) The fire was caused by a nearby jeep loaded with explosives.

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/32886

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1091096
05/28/24 05:51 PM
05/28/24 05:51 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??
In case you're wondering why the crying around the Rafah "massacre" suddenly changed its tone, it's because two facts came to light:

A) The attack didn't take place inside the safe zone but almost a mile away.

B) The fire was caused by a nearby jeep loaded with explosives.

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/32886

After an investigation IDF says it was not caused directly by Israeli rockets. But hey Hamas declared war on them and wars are always ugly release all the hostages and Israel will def calm down a bit.

Last edited by Hollander; 05/28/24 05:54 PM.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091099
05/28/24 06:48 PM
05/28/24 06:48 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
The attack was terrible and a mistake but the Palestinians should look at October 7 they brought this on themselves and I hope Israel doesn't destroy them completely they could do it in no time.

they are not target at all !
trust me buddy we even help them with water, food and medicine if needed (if we meet them in field).
trust me you don't wanna know what's going on
you can look on your scope and witness and old lady with a hamas militant shooting at you behind her and putting his weapon on her shoulder to aim ! it's insane !
they know that their best weapon is to make their civilians killed and injured and then blame israel, that's their method ! they are pure evil !

we defend our people and they put theirs on the line to get killed !

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091110
05/28/24 08:30 PM
05/28/24 08:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

I agree Meyer Israel is subdued/moderated/ mild in their actions so far, but in international political world they are accused of genocide and crimes against humanity that are the worst crimes.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091149
05/29/24 05:28 PM
05/29/24 05:28 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX

Israeli military says it has full control of strategic Gaza-Egypt border corridor

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240529-%F0%9F%94%B4live-algeria-proposes-security-council-resolution-to-stop-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-gaza-hamas

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091178
05/29/24 09:58 PM
05/29/24 09:58 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Israel: war will continue for many months, three-quarters of the buffer zone in Egypt and Gaza
The Israeli army controls 75 percent of the buffer zone between Egypt and Gaza, National Security Advisor Tzachi Hanegbi said. On the Palestinian side of this border, or in the Rafah area, there has been heavy fighting for weeks. Hanegbi expects the war in Gaza to last at least until the end of this year.

Israel started the controversial ground offensive against Hamas in Rafah by capturing the border crossing. It is clear that Israel controls the area around this border post. However, it is impossible to verify whether, as Hanegbi claims, the army actually has control over three-quarters of the 14-kilometer-long border strip. Data from think tank Institute for the Study of War indicate that an Israeli operation is underway in roughly 75 percent of the buffer zone.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091440
06/02/24 12:05 AM
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
Mapping which countries recognise Palestine in 2024
Source: Al Jazeera 28 May 2024

Extracts:
As at May 2024 -- 143 of the 193 members of the United Nations General Assembly voted in favour of Palestine joining the UN, something only states can do.

Most of the Middle East, Africa and Asia recognise Palestinian statehood.
However, the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea and many Western European states do not.

In 2011, despite Palestine’s failure to join the UN after campaigning for full membership, UNESCO granted the Palestinians full membership in the UN cultural agency, leading the US to defund the body.

In 2012, the General Assembly voted in favour of changing Palestine’s status to “non-member observer state”, and in 2015, the International Criminal Court recognised Palestine as a party.

The countries who have recognised Palestine this year 2024 in addition to Spain, Ireland and Norway are the Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Barbados.

In 2014 Sweden became the first country in Western Europe to recognise Palestine.

Extracts:
Originally Posted by Capri
Ireland, Norway and Spain to recognize Palestine as a state
Should have waited until hostages released How many still alive

absurd having to negotiate with terrorist organization

Palestine is no state lol, not even close. I do agree they deserve a well led government.
Sure thing Palestine deserve an independent government but the timing to recognise Palestinian statehood --
However what are they recognising? as also questioned by US Senator for South Carolina Lindsey Graham

'Here's My Question' To Spain, Norway And Ireland For Recognizing Palestinian State
Lindsey Graham - Forbes Breaking News 22 May 2024

'There's Never Been A Country Or State Called Palestine':
US Florida Governor Ron DeSantis - Forbes Breaking News 14 May 2024

Some in International political world have condemned the recognition and labelled it as rewarding terrorism

and the hypocrisy of Spain -- when is Spain going to recognise Catalonia and Basque statehoods
also Irish Christians reportedly do not support the recognition

South Africa should clean up their own backyard first instead of action against Israel
Yet no mention at all of Hamas 07 October 2023 brutal atrocities

Well, the South African people have spoken!
The incumbent African National Congress reportedly have lost their majority in the current election after 30 years

Slovenian government has approved recognising the Palestinian statehood pending Parliamentary approval, widely seen as just a formality

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091441
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
Extract: -- but the Palestinians should look at October 7 they brought this on themselves and I hope Israel doesn't destroy them completely they could do it in no time.
Extract: -- But hey Hamas declared war on them and wars are always ugly release all the hostages and Israel will def calm down a bit.
I agree Meyer Israel is subdued/moderated/ mild in their actions so far, but in international political world they are accused of genocide and crimes against humanity that are the worst crimes.
Israel seemingly is not the mighty and powerful it was -- among others,
1. fatal complacency
2. Mossad intelligence failure
3. asleep at the wheel 07 October 2023
4. still unable to locate the hostages How many are still alive -- sadly only retrieving bodies
5. unable to subdue / moderate / defeat Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis
6. war raging on -- coming to 8 months

It seems, Hamas has been gearing up for 16odd years in Israel's backyard Yet....

It is the innocent civilians indeed [as in other wars as well] Palestinian in particular between a rock and a hard place, paying the price

Terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis keep attacking Israel and counter attacks, more attacks but International law enforcement applies only to Israel

Some in International political world aggravating the Israel-Palestine situation by their ill-timed recognition of Palestine statehood, accusing Israel of genocide and crimes against humanity but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091442
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
Here's the thing though

I reckon, Hamas has achieved, in a way succeeded in it's brutal way -- among others,
  • Palestine Statehood is actively trending on the International domain
  • more and more countries recognising Palestine Statehood
  • push for Palestine United Nations membership -- if not for US Veto
  • destabilise Israel's economy, political turmoil, civil unrest
  • 'occupied' territories in the spotlight
  • settler violence in 'occupied' territories -- sanctions
  • pro-Palestinian demonstrations worldwide
  • antisemitism on the rise Disgraceful
  • Israel seemingly more and more isolated
  • Israel's allies' support seemingly dwindling -- with friends! like this....
  • Israel accused of genocide and crimes against humanity
  • Israel forced to negotiate with terrorists Hamas
  • International Court of Justice [ICJ] action against Israel
  • International Criminal Court [ICC] proceedings against Israel [without the principle of “complementarity”]
    Complementarity requires the ICC to let the nation in question's legal system move first before any action is taken by the Court

That 07 October 2023 Hamas could
1. infiltrate Israel's supposedly impenetrable Fort Knox security
2. enter Israel itself breaching all Israel's security barriers, measures in place, Iron Dome etc.
3. commit the brutal atrocities
4. kill over 1,100 people
5. destroy the “kibbutzim” including may have booby-trapped with explosives
6. then leave Israel with more than 200 hostages

All these without any detection at all. Hamas was long gone before Israel seemingly even had an inclination....

America and England have been unable to stop the Red Sea ship attacks which still continue

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Kangaroo Don] #1091458
06/02/24 08:43 AM
06/02/24 08:43 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lana
Mapping which countries recognise Palestine in 2024
Source: Al Jazeera 28 May 2024

Extracts:
As at May 2024 -- 143 of the 193 members of the United Nations General Assembly voted in favour of Palestine joining the UN, something only states can do.

Most of the Middle East, Africa and Asia recognise Palestinian statehood.
However, the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea and many Western European states do not.

In 2011, despite Palestine’s failure to join the UN after campaigning for full membership, UNESCO granted the Palestinians full membership in the UN cultural agency, leading the US to defund the body.

In 2012, the General Assembly voted in favour of changing Palestine’s status to “non-member observer state”, and in 2015, the International Criminal Court recognised Palestine as a party.

The countries who have recognised Palestine this year 2024 in addition to Spain, Ireland and Norway are the Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Barbados.

In 2014 Sweden became the first country in Western Europe to recognise Palestine.

Extracts:
Ireland, Norway and Spain to recognize Palestine as a state
Should have waited until hostages released How many still alive

Palestine is no state lol, not even close. I do agree they deserve a well led government.
Sure thing Palestine deserve an independent government but the timing to recognise Palestinian statehood --
However what are they recognising? as also questioned by US Senator for South Carolina Lindsey Graham

'Here's My Question' To Spain, Norway And Ireland For Recognizing Palestinian State
Lindsey Graham - Forbes Breaking News 22 May 2024

'There's Never Been A Country Or State Called Palestine':
US Florida Governor Ron DeSantis - Forbes Breaking News 14 May 2024

Some in International political world have condemned the recognition and labelled it as rewarding terrorism

and the hypocrisy of Spain -- when is Spain going to recognise Catalonia and Basque statehoods
also Irish Christians reportedly do not support the recognition

South Africa should clean up their own backyard first instead of action against Israel
Yet no mention at all of Hamas 07 October 2023 brutal atrocities

Well, the South African people have spoken!
The incumbent African National Congress reportedly have lost their majority in the current election after 30 years

Slovenian government has approved recognising the Palestinian statehood pending Parliamentary approval, widely seen as just a formality

'''Sure thing Palestine deserve an independent government but the timing to recognise Palestinian statehood''
well they already had one, hamas !
which they elect in 2008 election in gaza.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Kangaroo Don] #1091462
06/02/24 09:03 AM
06/02/24 09:03 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Extract: -- but the Palestinians should look at October 7 they brought this on themselves and I hope Israel doesn't destroy them completely they could do it in no time.
Extract: -- But hey Hamas declared war on them and wars are always ugly release all the hostages and Israel will def calm down a bit.
Israel seemingly is not the mighty and powerful it was -- among others,
1. fatal complacency
3. asleep at the wheel 07 October 2023
4. still unable to locate the hostages How many are still alive -- sadly only retrieving bodies
6. war raging on -- coming to 8 months

It seems, Hamas has been gearing up for 16odd years in Israel's backyard Yet....

It is the innocent civilians indeed [as in other wars as well] Palestinian in particular between a rock and a hard place, paying the price

Terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis keep attacking Israel and counter attacks, more attacks but International law enforcement applies only to Israel

Some in International political world aggravating the Israel-Palestine situation by their ill-timed recognition of Palestine statehood, accusing Israel of genocide and crimes against humanity but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

well couple of things :
first (2) mossad didn't fail at all
because from the get go you cannot gather information in a place like gaza, where everyone know each other and any snitch will get himself and his family killed in torture way by hamas.
(4) hamas metro is insane by the size of it and by how difficult it is to reach there.
and guard who here idf forces coming by will kill the hostages he keep, so this is why they find bodies all the time ohwell
(5) real war with hezollah will lead to the craziest situation for all, israel will go back 50 years, and lebanon will go back 1000 years because of the mass destruction that going to happen in case of real escaltion that lead to real war.
houthis are far away.
hamas are more then half destroyed, gaza in 70% in the control of israel hands now.
this is not an easy war, the world ties israel hands and watch everystep of the way to stop israel from giving it 100% force power.

as for the ''No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023'' as someone who saw it by his own eyes (i was there fought against them, you can also go back and read the posts i posted here in real time live from there in that
crazy and horrible morning) it's just shows that as much as i hate jewish people constant complains about 'antisemitism', now i just see how much it's true these last couple of months.
no other country in the world would react like we did since the 7.10 !
us will wipe mexico off the planet if they did something like that ! and that goes to every other country in the world !
we are not even 1% of the world population, our country land is maybe one of the smallest in the world, yet somehow we are the most hatred and everyone is against us wanting to erase us from earth and wanting hitler's plan to be back and completed ! it's insane !!!!

this all war is not a wat about land.
it's islam cannot deal with jewish people have their own country and don't live under islam.
this is why no 2 states solution will never work, because we are not talking about land or ideology, it's a religious conflict.
and this war is not - israel vs hamas, it's iran who's behind it.
hamas is an iranian proxy.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091467
06/02/24 10:22 AM
06/02/24 10:22 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

'''Sure thing Palestine deserve an independent government but the timing to recognise Palestinian statehood''

Yes in 2006 Legislative elections were held in the Palestinian territories on 25 January 2006 in order to elect the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC).

All 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council
67 seats needed for a majority

Hamas Ismail Haniyeh 44.45% 74 seats
Fatah Farouk Kaddoumi 41.43% 45 seats

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091487
06/02/24 06:39 PM
06/02/24 06:39 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Israel is exploring an alternative to Hamas running Gaza
Israeli Defense Minister Gallant says the army leadership is looking for an alternative to Hamas' rule of Gaza. This should take over control of Gaza from Hamas during the process towards a permanent ceasefire.

In the meantime, Israel continues to seek the complete destruction of Hamas. “We isolate an area, take the Hamas people out of there and install forces there that can form an alternative government,” Gallant said. He did not say what forces those might be.

President Biden presented the outlines of a route to a permanent ceasefire in Gaza on Friday. Hamas has been in power in Gaza since 2007.There is no indication that it wants to give up its power and surrender its will.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in Gaza City in 2021
[Linked Image].

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091543
06/03/24 02:44 PM
06/03/24 02:44 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
things with hezbollah can turn into a crazy war soon

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091567
06/04/24 12:04 AM
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
My take, for what it is worth!
first (2) mossad didn't fail at all
because from the get go you cannot gather information in a place like gaza, where everyone know each other and any snitch will get himself and his family killed in torture way by hamas.
Nevertheless....
  • covert operations are indeed dangerous and never easy but part and parcel of Mossad to gather information any which way and perform operations to keep Israel safe from terrorist groups -- not letting Hamas take Israel by surprise
  • Israel seemingly was totally in the dark of Hamas 07 October 2023 brutal carnage on Israeli soil and leaving with hostages without any detection at all
  • Hamas was long gone before Israel seemingly even had an inclination....

(4) hamas metro is insane by the size of it and by how difficult it is to reach there.
and guard who here idf forces coming by will kill the hostages he keep, so this is why they find bodies all the time ohwell
Whilst we are not privy to what's going on behind the scenes....
  • 04 July 1976 Israeli forces conducted one of the most successful military operations in the nation's history, to rescue civilian hostages held by terrorists at the Entebbe Airport in Uganda

(5) real war with hezollah will lead to the craziest situation for all, israel will go back 50 years, and lebanon will go back 1000 years because of the mass destruction that going to happen in case of real escaltion that lead to real war.
houthis are far away.
hamas are more then half destroyed, gaza in 70% in the control of israel hands now.
this is not an easy war, the world ties israel hands and watch everystep of the way to stop israel from giving it 100% force power.
I acknowledge the escalation leading to.... even World War 3 but I am still struggling to fathom That 07 October 2023 Hamas could.... Hamas' butchery on Israeli soil and leaving with hostages without any detection at all

How did these terrorist organisations, proxied or not -- ever get so far? get so lethal -- gearing up for so long
Then again, Taliban came back bigger and more lethal after over 20 years in exile

America and England have been unable to stop the Red Sea ship attacks which still continue

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: MeyerLansky] #1091568
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
antisemitism on the rise Disgraceful

as for the ''No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023'' as someone who saw it by his own eyes (i was there fought against them, you can also go back and read the posts i posted here in real time live from there in that
crazy and horrible morning) it's just shows that as much as i hate jewish people constant complains about 'antisemitism', now i just see how much it's true these last couple of months.
no other country in the world would react like we did since the 7.10 !
us will wipe mexico off the planet if they did something like that ! and that goes to every other country in the world !
we are not even 1% of the world population, our country land is maybe one of the smallest in the world, yet somehow we are the most hatred and everyone is against us wanting to erase us from earth and wanting hitler's plan to be back and completed ! it's insane !!!!

this all war is not a wat about land.
it's islam cannot deal with jewish people have their own country and don't live under islam.
this is why no 2 states solution will never work, because we are not talking about land or ideology, it's a religious conflict.
and this war is not - israel vs hamas, it's iran who's behind it.
hamas is an iranian proxy.

US did try to wipe Afghanistan off the planet after the 9/11 plane bombing of the World Trade centre twin towers

You are not wrong. Middle East does want it to be 100% Muslim

Most of the -- more often than not -- violent pro-Palestinian demonstrators even some non-Palestinians seem to be advocating for the annihilation of Israel Disgraceful indeed instead of a peaceful solution including the release of all the remaining hostages

Irwin Cotler, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada -- coined the term "genocidal antisemitism" to describe public calls and incitements advocating for Israel's destruction and endorsing acts of terror to achieve this goal

also haven't seen any of the 50odd Muslim countries offering refuge and taking in any Palestinians
They all shut their borders real quick

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091569
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
Sure thing Palestine deserve an *independent government but the timing to recognise Palestinian statehood --
However what are they recognising?
Yes in 2006 Legislative elections were held in the Palestinian territories on 25 January 2006 in order to elect the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC).

All 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative Council
67 seats needed for a majority

Hamas Ismail Haniyeh 44.45% 74 seats
Fatah Farouk Kaddoumi 41.43% 45 seats
For clarity: *independent of Hamas -- government ie: currently ruled by terror not by democratically elected government

Palestinian civilians are between a rock and a hard place.
I doubt they voted for Hamas. Hamas win was already in the bag even before the polling booths opened!
also Maths doesn't add up? 44.45% of 132 seats is 58? Rigged!

I reckon, majority just wants to live in freedom, peace and security

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091570
Australia
K
Kangaroo Don Offline
Underboss
Kangaroo Don  Offline
K
Underboss
Australia
Extract: hamas are more then half destroyed, gaza in 70% in the control of israel hands now.
Israel is exploring an alternative to Hamas running Gaza
Israeli Defense Minister Gallant says the army leadership is looking for an alternative to Hamas' rule of Gaza. This should take over control of Gaza from Hamas during the process towards a permanent ceasefire.

In the meantime, Israel continues to seek the complete destruction of Hamas. “We isolate an area, take the Hamas people out of there and install forces there that can form an alternative government,” Gallant said. He did not say what forces those might be.

President Biden presented the outlines of a route to a permanent ceasefire in Gaza on Friday. Hamas has been in power in Gaza since 2007.There is no indication that it wants to give up its power and surrender its will.

Hamas still strong in areas 'cleared' by Israel in Northern Gaza
Source: The Guardian - Jason Burke, International security correspondent 03 June 2024

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091582
06/04/24 04:04 AM
06/04/24 04:04 AM
C
Capri Offline
Capo
Capri  Offline
C
Capo

as someone who saw it by his own eyes (i was there fought against them, you can also go back and read the posts i posted here in real time live from there in that
crazy and horrible morning)
You were fighting against them still posting in real time live from there uhwhat

but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Capri] #1091597
06/04/24 09:42 AM
06/04/24 09:42 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

Even we all know they are very corrupt Farouk Kaddoumi and secular Fatah are always a better choice for the Palestinians.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091649
06/04/24 09:48 PM
06/04/24 09:48 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

I do believe the west has to stop to intevene in Muslim Countries they are not ready to democracy those people do not want freedom. They are happy with dictators, warlords and religious leaders.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091729
06/05/24 08:23 PM
06/05/24 08:23 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss
I do believe the west has to stop to intevene in Muslim Countries they are not ready to democracy those people do not want freedom. They are happy with dictators, warlords and religious leaders.

The West need to look after our own and our allies

I too reckon, majority just wants to live in freedom, peace and security without dictators, warlords and religious leaders.

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091730
06/05/24 08:29 PM
06/05/24 08:29 PM
E
Evita Offline
Underboss
Evita  Offline
E
Underboss
Israel Knew Hamas’s Attack Plan More Than a Year Ago
A blueprint reviewed by The Times laid out the plan for the Oct. 7 attack. Israeli officials dismissed it as aspirational and ignored specific warnings.

Interesting -- I remember on the news Mossad's failure dubbed as Israel's 9/11 Israel slippin'

The intelligence chief of Israel's Defense Forces has resigned, citing failures linked to the Hamas terror attack carried out on Oct. 7. “On Saturday, October 7, 2023, Hamas carried out a murderous surprise attack against the State of Israel, whose consequences are severe and painful

don't know Israel can subdue / moderate / defeat Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis -- Proxied or not Guerilla warfare is not an easy war especially when International law enforcement is applied only to Israel

True No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities and little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

Re: Israel: 'State of war' [Re: Hollander] #1091732
06/05/24 09:41 PM
06/05/24 09:41 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
i don't have a lot of time to write
i'm so busy and maybe soon a war with lebanon will break.
but i still don't understand why people here write ''mossad faliure'' yet i explained that they have nothing to do with gaza...
no one from israel can got there ! no one !
this is a small place where everyone know each other and they hate jews more then they love life ! any outsider who can inside rafah border from egypt is a total stranger there.
so again no mossad agent can go near there or get any information from them.
it's a small place with little amount of people and no outsider can go there.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull