Here's one the forum might enjoy. This little gem is titled….

“THE KNOW IT ALL” (aka The Schmuck)

One day, an American, a Macedonian, and a Russian were discussing space exploration and how they could reach the planets.

The American said, I think I can get to Mars!

The Russian and Macedonian looked at one another and then asked him, “And just how would you do that?”

But the American just smiled coyly, and then replied, “Thats really none of your business.”

Hearing what the American said, the Russian became very agitated and nervous. He quickly retorted back, “Then I’ll go to Venus!”

The American and Macedonian asked him, “How?”

The Russian smirked back at them and commented, “I’m still working out the details. But somehow, I will go there. You will see. And It’s none of your business.”

.…The American and the Russian started arguing about their respective space plans.

Afraid of being outdone, the Macedonian thought long and hard for a minute, quickly coming up with his “master plan.” To the surprise of the other two men, he blurted out, “I’m going to travel to the sun!”

Upon hearing his ridiculous statement, the American and Russian just looked at one another for a moment, then burst out laughing in the face of the Macedonian.

They commented back to him, “So, you’re going to travel to the sun, huh? Ha-Ha! You’re such a fool! Are you a crazy man? You must be out of your mind, because the blazing sun is so hot that you can’t even get close to it…You would melt in a split-second!”

The hotheaded Macedonian became so angered by their response, because he was so confident that he had everything all figured out, the Macedonian smugly retorted back with false bravado, “YOU are the only fools here! Going to the sun will be no big problem for me! You see gentlemen, I have it all figured out. I am a Macedonian and I’m much more intelligent than the both of you!.…I plan to travel there at night!”

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/23/24 03:37 PM.