Originally Posted by Lana
antisemitism on the rise Disgraceful
Originally Posted by Lana
It seems, Hamas has been gearing up for 16odd years in Israel's backyard Yet....

Terrorists Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis keep attacking Israel and counter attacks, more attacks but International law enforcement applies only to Israel

Some in International political world aggravating the Israel-Palestine situation by their ill-timed recognition of Palestine statehood, accusing Israel of genocide and crimes against humanity but little to no accountability of the terrorist organisations

No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
as for the ''No linking of Hamas' brutal atrocities of 07 October 2023'' as someone who saw it by his own eyes (i was there fought against them, you can also go back and read the posts i posted here in real time live from there in that
crazy and horrible morning) it's just shows that as much as i hate jewish people constant complains about 'antisemitism', now i just see how much it's true these last couple of months.
no other country in the world would react like we did since the 7.10 !
us will wipe mexico off the planet if they did something like that ! and that goes to every other country in the world !
we are not even 1% of the world population, our country land is maybe one of the smallest in the world, yet somehow we are the most hatred and everyone is against us wanting to erase us from earth and wanting hitler's plan to be back and completed ! it's insane !!!!

this all war is not a wat about land.
it's islam cannot deal with jewish people have their own country and don't live under islam.
this is why no 2 states solution will never work, because we are not talking about land or ideology, it's a religious conflict.
and this war is not - israel vs hamas, it's iran who's behind it.
hamas is an iranian proxy.

US did try to wipe Afghanistan off the planet after the 9/11 plane bombing of the World Trade centre twin towers

You are not wrong. Middle East does want it to be 100% Muslim

Most of the -- more often than not -- violent pro-Palestinian demonstrators even some non-Palestinians seem to be advocating for the annihilation of Israel Disgraceful indeed instead of a peaceful solution including the release of all the remaining hostages

Irwin Cotler, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada -- coined the term "genocidal antisemitism" to describe public calls and incitements advocating for Israel's destruction and endorsing acts of terror to achieve this goal

also haven't seen any of the 50odd Muslim countries offering refuge and taking in any Palestinians
They all shut their borders real quick