STRETTOWEB » CALABRIA
Klaus Davi: "I am not a suicide bomber, I faced the Ndrangheta of San Luca, I will also face this world of radical Islam"
The note from mass media expert Klaus Davi
by Ilaria Calabrò
23 Jun 2024 | 12.23pm
klaus davi man of peace
“My journalistic investigation will continue and what happened demonstrates that there is a clear deficit in control of these realities and also a sensational underestimation of certain politics. I'm not a suicide bomber, I faced the Ndrangheta of San Luca, I will also face this world of radical Islam, I'm not a Milanese salon anti-mafia person”. Mass media expert Klaus Davi stated this in a note .

“I am the only journalist who personally knows the main bosses of San Luca and their families. I am one of the few from Rome upwards who also has a personal and sociological knowledge of the Ndrangheta, because I frequent their social context and have been hosted in their homes, as prosecutors of great standing such as Nicola Gratteri and Giuseppe Lombardo know well. And all this will be very useful to me here in the North."

“I would like to underline two things: I was not attacked 'because I am Jewish' but because I was perceived as such by the Islamic Community, which is even more indicative. Unfortunately, this fact supports the considerations that I also expressed at a recent meeting of the Swiss Israel association in Lugano. The perceived outlines the reality and it is also on this level that the Hamas-Israel conflict took place. Hamas has won the war of perception. Not having understood this was a fatal error of supreme arrogance on the part of the State of Israel."

“Actual religious affiliation is irrelevant if you are perceived as Jewish. You just become one. Having said that: I am ready to meet the Imams and start a constructive dialogue. I deeply love Muslim music and culture. In France I frequent the Sephardic Jewish communities that speak Arabic. I am a man of dialogue, or as they wrote on all the walls of Reggio Calabria "Klaus Davi is a man of peace".

https://www.strettoweb.com/2024/06/...ero-questo-mondo-islam-radicale/1757017/

"The king is dead, long live the king!"