GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, 2 invisible), 653 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,047
DE NIRO 44,954
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,838
Posts1,070,281
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 95 of 99 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094308
07/13/24 10:20 AM
07/13/24 10:20 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...to-tutti-mangiavano-dallo-stesso-piatto/

'Ndrangheta, Luigi Mancuso's “pacifist strategy”. The repentant: «Everyone ate from the same plate»
In the courtroom, the story of the former scion of the powerful Limbadi clan. «Diego Mancuso entered the Freemasonry through the main door»

VIBO VALENTIA The turning point after his release. From that moment on, the balance, in one way or another, would have changed definitively . This is what the “boss” would have wanted, the charismatic leader appreciated and respected by all (or almost all), in a twisted geography of criminal families, but with his gaze always directed towards the common goal. It is 2012 and the “Supreme” Luigi Mancuso is released. It will be his concern to implement a strategy thought out – perhaps – for a long time and to restore some order, first within his own family, then outside. No more shooting, no more murders, no more tensions over the division of territories and profits.

The testimony of Emanuele Mancuso
The one who dusted off the details of Luigi Mancuso's "pacifist strategy" was his nephew and collaborator of justice, Emanuele Mancuso, heard in the bunker courtroom before the judges of the Court of Vibo Valentia during the hearing of the "Maestrale-Carthago" trial. "Uncle Luigi Mancuso wanted to unify everything, he wanted peace, he didn't love violence", explains the former scion of the powerful Limbadi clan. "He was a charismatic person, with a word he could take you anywhere. I remember that my family always went to eat at Silvana Mancuso's, Luigi Mancuso had managed to reconcile everything and everyone". Because, the repentant observed further, "if you invite us to a wedding and you sit at the table next to people you have hated for 7 years, then it means that the reconciliation had really taken place". «Two groups had formed that Luigi Mancuso had brought together after his release from prison in 2012» the collaborator of justice explained further « in Tropea there were the La Rosas, the Piscopisanis in Piscopio, the Anellos in Filadelfia but he was on good terms with everyone and sent an emissary to everyone», the repentant further explained.
Ring and Bonavota
In short, everyone should have had their own area, dialogue should have prevailed over everything. «There were differences between the Anello and “Scarpuni” before, as well as with the Bonavota. When Luigi Mancuso left, Giuseppe Rizzo alias “Speedy pizza”, had mediated. He accompanied himself with a Monteleone, I often saw them in Capistrano, he was in Rocco Anello’s faction», Emanuele Mancuso explained. «The Anello clan aligned itself with the new route of the “Supremo”, in general, despite some differences with “Scarpuni” for control of the territory, he had ways that led to clashes with others, very different from those of Luigi Mancuso». It was a way of operating of two different bosses, this is the “vision” of the collaborator. About the Bonavota, active in the territory of Sant'Onofrio and “winners” in the feud with the Cracolici. «Luigi Mancuso had also harmonized with them, as had happened with the Anello. We all ate from the same plate." "I know that the leaders of the Bonavotas were Domenico and Pasquale, even though I personally knew Nicola, the one who had the bar," explained Emanuele Mancuso.

Diego Mancuso and Freemasonry
In his story given to the prosecutor Antonio De Bernardo, Emanuele Mancuso illustrates the “hierarchy” of his family: «Diego Mancuso is my father’s brother, the boss after Peppe “'Mbrogghia”. On a general level, however, he came after Luigi Mancuso and Peppe “'Mbrogghia”. The 7 stood out for being more of a military wing while the 11 were institutionalized, entrepreneurial and Masonic but , over the years, even the 7 had understood that, if they had not joined Freemasonry, they would have done nothing so much so that my uncle Diego Mancuso had brought home Angelo Boccardelli who he had met during a period of detention in Viterbo». Diego Mancuso «had set up a house for him, near Limbadi, then he had given him a place to stay in the village where Diego Mancuso himself was in Santa Maria di Ricadi. Then he graduated studying art, he was very educated and wanted to enter the Masonic lodge and he entered through the main door". ( g.curcio@corrierecal.it )

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094309
07/13/24 10:25 AM
07/13/24 10:25 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.lacnews24.it/cronaca/ma...l-collaboratore-emanuele-mancuso_193129/

«The boss Peppe Mancuso protected a family from Mileto, they were untouchable»: the unpublished revelation of the repentant in the Maestrale trial

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094391
07/14/24 10:28 AM
07/14/24 10:28 AM
T
TheGhost Offline
Suspended
TheGhost  Offline
Suspended
T
Button

la magia di cocaina

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094476
07/15/24 06:29 PM
07/15/24 06:29 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...ri-con-megna-gli-fecero-saltare-la-casa/

'Ndrangheta, Mancuso's escape to South America and the clashes with Megna. «They blew up his house»

In the bunker courtroom the interrogation of collaborator Emanuele Mancuso continues. «Assunto Megna was a shrewd person, in Argentina he was a big shot»

LAMEZIA TERME «There were major disagreements between Domenico Mancuso and Totò Campisi with Assunto Megna's family . The first two argued because the third was always causing trouble: on the seafront he had done something bad while another friction had been caused by the episode in which the Piccolos shot Campisi. Cuturello and my family did not want these to be touched because they were part of a firing squad used by the clan. In the end, Assunto Megna's house was blown up but he rebuilt it immediately and even more beautiful than before». This was stated in the bunker courtroom by the collaborator of justice, Emanuele Mancuso, during the second hearing before the judges of the Court of Vibo Valentia in the “Maestrale-Carthago” trial.

The contrasts within the Mancuso family
Questioned by the prosecutor of the Catanzaro DDA, Antonio De Bernardo, the repentant focused on the conflicts between the clans and, above all, within the Mancusos, starting with the release from prison of Pantaleone “Scarpuni” Mancuso, believed to be the head of the armed group of the Limbadi family. «On one side there was the faction headed by Giuseppe “'mbrogghia” Mancuso together with his son Domenico known as “Ninja”. And then Antonio Mancuso, Salvatore Cuturello, Domenico and Antonio Campisi, Giovanni, Giuseppe and Pantaleone Rizzo (alias “Leo Limps”), Salvatore and Nicola Drommi». «On the other side, however, there was the one headed by Luni “Scarpuni” with my father, Pantaleone the Engineer”, Assunto Megna, Cupitò, and the brothers of “Scarpuni”. We had lunch almost every Sunday in this estate near the Megna sports field, with the people I mentioned and others like the Valariotis and Dominic Signoretta."orator of justice, Emanuele Mancuso, during the second hearing before the judges of the Court of Vibo Valentia in the “Maestrale-Carthago” trial.

«Megna had interests all over the world»
According to the former scion of the Mancuso family, " Assunto Megna was a shrewd person, he had interests not only in Argentina but all over the world and he played a decisive role in the detention of Pantaleone Mancuso "The Engineer" in South America". The reference of the repentant, in this case, is to his father's fugitive status and imprisonment, when in 2014, he had taken refuge to escape the arrest warrant, but was identified and stopped while he was about to cross the Argentine border and reach Brazil, with a bag full of 100 thousand euros in cash.
"I don't know for sure if Megna helped him go into hiding or not, but I learned, from reading it, that he had 100 thousand euros, then it was said 100 thousand pesos, and that on that bus there were other people who had managed to cross the border with Brazil, with the money, unlike my father", clarified Emanuele Mancuso who then reiterated: "From what my mother told me, the intention was to pass off, through the corruption of Argentine public officials, as if the seizure had been for 100 thousand pesos since it was of much lower value and so Megna had taken action by leveraging his activities that he has in that country" . According to the repentant because "on the one hand we got part of the money back, on the other because for Italian justice there was a very different importance between a seizure of 100 thousand euros and 100 thousand pesos". ( g.curcio@corrierecal.it )

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094590
07/17/24 07:41 PM
07/17/24 07:41 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.lacnews24.it/cronaca/la...to-come-riciclano-i-narcodollari_193146/

Undercover agents' hunt for 'ndrangheta money: "This is how we discovered how they launder drug dollars"

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094620
07/18/24 06:44 PM
07/18/24 06:44 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.zoom24.it/2024/07/18/ndrangheta-calabria-condanne-assoluzioni/#google_vignette

'Ndrangheta, dozens of confirmed convictions and acquittals (NAMES)

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094757
07/20/24 08:34 AM
07/20/24 08:34 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...bbreviato-le-richieste-di-condanna-nomi/

'Ndrangheta and drug trafficking, “Eureka”: sentences of over a thousand years requested in short – NOMI
Eighty-one requests for sentencing, many to 20 years. The investigation particularly hit the Nirta-Strangio clans of San Luca and Morabito of Africo
REGGIO CALABRIA Eighty-one requests for conviction, many of which to 20 years of imprisonment. The prosecutor's closing statement in the summary trial underway in the bunker courtroom in Reggio Calabria, born from the "Eureka" investigation, the operation that began in May 2023 and dismantled a transnational organization dedicated to money laundering, drug trafficking and arms throughout the world, ended late in the afternoon with the requests of the Prosecutor's Office. There are 81 defendants who will be judged in summary trial, 32 with ordinary procedure in Locri.

The investigation
The investigation saw the cooperation of the DDA of Reggio Calabria, Milan and Genoa, of the investigators of Germany, Belgium and Portugal and hit in particular the Nirta-Strangio clans of San Luca and Morabito of Africo . An operation started in May 2023, particularly complex not only for the number of measures carried out, but also for the large quantity of narcotics identified, the seizures of money and the transnational associative network developed between Italy, Germany, Belgium, Portugal. Tons of cocaine and millions of euros for a business with "very significant financial resources". The investigation, according to what has emerged, has touched the highest levels of the criminal organization, also allowing to reconstruct the escape and fugitive status of the super boss Rocco Morabito , known as "Tamunga" after his escape from prison in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 2019. (mr)

The requests
BALLONE Massimo 20 years
BRANDIMARTE Vincenzo 8 years
BRUZZANITI Bartolo 20 years
BRUZZANITI Leone 18 years
BRUZZESE Vincenzo 8 years
CALLIPARI Antonio 12 years
CAPPELLETTI Carmine Amedeo 14 years
CATANANTI Nicolino 12 years
CONDOLUCI Carmelo 10 years
COSTANZO Sebastian 14 years
CRISTIANO Francesco 16 years
DE LUGGO Giovanni 12 years
FALZEA Giovanni 5 years
FALZEA Rosario 8 years
FICARA Giuseppe 14 years
FOTIA Pietro 18 years
GALATA' Bruno 3 years
CALATA' Vincenzo 12 years
GALLUZZO Benjamino 14 years
GIAMPAOLO Antonio (class of '83) 18 years
GIAMPAOLO Antonio (class of '94) 20 years
GIAMPAOLO Giuseppe born in Locri (RC) on 06.02.2000 18 years
GIAMPAOLO Giuseppe born in Locri 08.26.2000 6 years
GIAMPAOLO Sebastiano (class '64) 20 years
GIORGI Bruno 20 years
GIORGI Domenico (class '87) 18 years
GIORGI Giuseppe (class '90) 18 years
GIORGI Francesco 20 years
GIORGI Salvatore 20 years
GIORGI Sebastiano 15 years
GIORGI Vincenzo 18 years
GLIGORA Francesco 10 years
GRILLO Giuseppe 14 years
KOLGJOKAJ Indrit 12 years
IANNACI Domenico 18 years
LAROSA Vincenzo 16 years
LEUZZI Filippo 20 years
MAMMOLITI Antonio 10 years
MAMMOLITI Domenico 20 years
MAMMOLITI Francesco 20 years
MAMMOLITI Giuseppe 20 years
MARIA Antonio 9 years
MOLLICA Domenico Antonio 16 years
MOLLICA Leo 8 years
MORABITO Carmelo 20 years
MURDACA Michele 12 years
NIRTA Antonio 12 years old
NIRTA Giuseppe 17 years old
NIRTA Marcello 17 years old
NIRTA Stefano 20 years old
OBRADOVIC Nebojsa 14 years old
PELLE Carmelo 12 years old
PELLE Sebastiano 18 years old
PELLICANO Cosimo 9 years old
PELLICANO Giuseppe Carmelo 10 years old
PELLICANO Paolo 12 years old
PERRE Francesco (class of 78) 10 years old
PERRE Rocco 8 years old
PERRI Francesco 10 years old
PIPERISSA Ivano 16 years old
PROCOPIO Chiara 6 years old
RASCHELLA' Pietro 14 years old
REITANO Antonio 16 years old
ROMEO Antonio (class of 70) 20 years old
ROMEO Antonio, (class of 79) 14 years old
ROMEO Domenico, (class of 91) 14 years old
ROMEO Domenico 10 years old
ROMEO Sebastiano, (class of 77) 20 years old
ROMEO Sebastiano, born in Locri (RC) on 03.17.1997 5 years
ROMEO Sebastiano, born in Locri (RC) on 08.21.1997 20 years
RUGGERI Daniele 8 years
RUGNETTA Rocco 14 years
SCIPIONE Santo 12 years
SCULLI Francesco 4 years
STAITI Giuseppe 10 years
STRANGIO Francesco (class of 66) 20 years old
STRANGIO Francesco 10 years old
STRANGIO Sebastiano 20 years old
STRANGIO Sebastiano (class of '75) 15 years old
TASSONE Gregorio 16 years old
UTANO Sebastiano Junior 8 years old

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1094946
07/22/24 03:35 PM
07/22/24 03:35 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.telemia.it/la-ndrangheta-non-si-duplica-il-crimine-rimane-a-san-luca/

The 'ndrangheta does not duplicate: The “Crime” remains in San Luca

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095071
07/23/24 07:38 PM
07/23/24 07:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.it/2024/07/23/ndrangheta-le-tante-bugie-degli-uomini-del-disonore/

«'Ndrangheta, the many lies of the men of dishonor»
«Sending a thug to the market to get them to buy the “holy cards”, assuming they bought them by paying for them, and the CD of songs that praise the “prowess” of the mafia is already the proof…

«Sending a thug to the market to have them buy the “holy cards”, assuming that they bought them by paying for them, and the CD of songs that praise the “prowess” of the mafias is already proof of the very low culture of the men of dishonor. The mafias that do not kill women and children, the mafias that create jobs and finally the “believing” mafias that love the people they care about: these are just some of the countless lies that the men of dishonor use to try to make room for themselves in weak minds.
So, let's try to dismantle one by one and with evidence of fact these enormous lies on which the "grandiosity" of the men of dishonor rests starting with little Emanuela Sansone, killed in Palermo on December 27, 1896 in the tavern that her parents used as a haberdashery where the mafiosi, in retaliation against her family who probably refused their harassment, shot wildly killing the poor girl.
Another enormous and great lie is that according to which the mafiosi would lovingly respect their loved ones, and this is in my opinion the one that most offends their family nucleus because, how can they say these absurdities, when they, asserting all this in words, prefer prison or being a fugitive and not enjoying the affection of the magli and their children? Is this love? They then say they are Christians, but at the same time, they kill, wound, steal and mistreat and so I ask myself: in which diabolical religion do they believe and above all what is their God if the Christian religion teaches to love one's neighbor and to take care of him and certainly not to harm him and then: who is their god? Leave the Gospel and the sacred effigies alone, they do not belong to them, because they have "built" for themselves for convenience and in their image a God of convenience who is the god of evil.
As for the work that they say they can provide, I can give you direct evidence that this is absolutely not the case: if I had "paid" I would have had to fire and not hire, because all mafias want people to be in difficulty, so that they are forced to ask for their favors, because mafias survive thanks to favors and when we together decide to cut the legs off this scaffolding of theirs, not subjecting ourselves, everything will fall ruinously and for the people of lies and dishonor it will finally be the end".

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095072
07/23/24 07:53 PM
07/23/24 07:53 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.it/2024/07/23/ndrangheta-il-boss-pasquale-bonavota-passa-al-41bis/

'Ndrangheta, Boss Pasquale Bonavota Moves to 41bis (hard prison time)
Harsh prison for the scion of the Sant'Onofrio gang, sentenced to 28 years in “Rinascita-Scott”, now transferred to Spoleto

The former super-fugitive of the Vibo Valentia 'ndrangheta and believed to be the head of the Sant'Onofrio gang of the same name, Pasquale Bonavota, has ended up in 41bis. Captured in Genoa only in April of last year, the scion of the gang was sentenced to 28 years while the prosecutors of the Catanzaro DDA had asked for thirty years at the end of the first degree trial "Rinascita-Scott" , held in the bunker courtroom in Lamezia Terme with an ordinary rite. Bonavota (assisted by the lawyer Tiziana Barillaro) left the Marassi penitentiary in Genoa in recent weeks, where he had always been since the day of his arrest and is now in the maximum security institute in Spoleto .

The profile
Pasquale Bonavota is a leading member of the gang, together with his brothers Domenico “Mimmo” and Nicola Bonavota , as well as his uncle Domenico Cugliari (born in 1959). Numerous elements have emerged regarding the figure of Pasquale Bonavota during the trial hearings. The collaborators of justice have made fully convergent statements about the accused, unequivocally attributing to Pasquale Bonavota «an apical role within the structure of the gang», the judges note in their reasons. «My father said a word, and at the time I didn't understand that he was a boy, and today I'm telling the truth. If someone wants to be a scoundrel... mentality... with brains, with diplomacy...» . It is now one of the most symbolic wiretaps that emerged before the investigation and then from the “Rinascita-Scott” trial against the 'ndrangheta of Vibo Valentia. And it is important because it was Pasquale Bonavota himself who said it.

The capture in Genoa
As reported by “Il Secolo XIX” , the clan leader was arrested by the Carabinieri of the investigative unit, who stopped him on April 27 of last year while he was going to pray inside the cathedral of San Lorenzo, in the city center of Genoa. The blitz was triggered after a long intelligence activity. Bonavota had been betrayed by the Catholic faith and in his home the Carabinieri had found dozens of holy cards and prayer books. During the investigations it also emerged that the boss, on more than one occasion, had disguised himself as a priest while during the period of his fugitive status, parallel investigations were started in Genoa, to circumscribe the network of people who facilitated Bonavota during his escape. Among these there are members of the Garcea family, who have always had relations with the 'ndrangheta boss, but also the gang of forgers who provided the mafioso with the fake documents recovered in the San Teodoro home. (g.curcio@corrierecal.it)

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095108
07/24/24 06:39 PM
07/24/24 06:39 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Ciment
https://www.telemia.it/la-ndrangheta-non-si-duplica-il-crimine-rimane-a-san-luca/

The 'ndrangheta does not duplicate: The “Crime” remains in San Luca

POLSI to be precise !

Every year in Australia, for example, there is a celebration for Our
Lady of the Mountain of Polsi. For the majority of migrants the festival serves to
reaffirm the identity of origin, as rightly pointed out by the Italian–Australian scholar
Gerardo Papalia (2008), and in this sense it can be seen as one of the many Marian feasts
of immigrants from Calabria around the world (Rosoli, 1990). However, it cannot be
dismissed that such a festival also has strong symbolic significance for the clans of the
‘ndrangheta who consider the Madonna of the Mountain their protector. In Polsi, the
‘ndrangheta holds their annual summit during the festival to regulate the lives and affairs
of the criminal organisation (Ciconte, 2011; DNA, 2012)

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095246
07/26/24 01:51 PM
07/26/24 01:51 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://dialogo-americas.com/articl...atin-america-a-threat-to-the-hemisphere/

‘Ndrangheta Expansion in Latin America, a Threat to the Hemisphere

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095248
07/26/24 02:14 PM
07/26/24 02:14 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...e-la-ndrangheta-e-i-cartelli-brasiliani/

THE CONFESSION
Vincenzo Pasquino's revelations make the 'ndrangheta and the Brazilian cartels tremble
Spotlight on the business of the Calabrian clans in Brazil in relation to the two main criminal organizations active in the territory

REGGIO CALABRIA It could create a real earthquake in the world of criminal organizations . The repentance of Vincenzo Pasquino, born in 1990, born and raised in Turin, but considered a leading member of the 'ndrangheta, could bring to light important details of the affairs of the Calabrian clans in Brazil in relation to the two main criminal organizations active in the territory: the Paulista Primeiro Comando da Capital (Pcc) and the Carioca Comando Vermelho (Cv) . This was reported by the Brazilian newspaper " O Estado de Sao Paulo " which compares the effects of Pasquino's collaboration to that of the Cosa Nostra boss Tommaso Buscetta .

The arrest and the collaboration
Pasquino was extradited to Italy after being detained in Brazil since 2021, the year in which he was arrested in a residence in Joao Pessoa by the South American country's federal police and the Carabinieri of the ROS, after a period of fugitiveism, while he was in the company of the 'ndrangheta boss and drug trafficker Rocco Morabito. The reports containing the 34-year-old's statements made before the magistrates of the DDA of Reggio Calabria were filed during the "Eureka" trial , born from the maxi operation that saw the cooperation of the DDA of Reggio Calabria, Milan and Genoa, investigators from Germany, Belgium and Portugal and dismantled a transnational organization dedicated to money laundering, drug trafficking and arms throughout the world, hitting in particular the Nirta-Strangio clans of San Luca and Morabito of Africo. The investigation, it turns out, has reached the highest levels of the criminal organization, also allowing to reconstruct the fugitive status of the super boss Rocco Morabito , known as “Tamunga” after his escape from prison in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 2019.
According to the Brazilian newspaper, in a document sent to the Attorney General Paulo Gonet, the head of the Italian National Anti-Mafia Directorate, Giovanni Melillo informed the Brazilian authorities of the «statements and confessions that appear pertinent to investigations reserved to the jurisdiction of the Republic of Brazil, relating to drug trafficking organized by criminal groups linked to the Pac and the CV» .
"The relationship between my group and the Nirta di San Luca began in 2017 because we needed a "climb" from the ports of Brazil," explained Pasquino, who said he had been part of the 'ndrangheta since 2011 and had been responsible for logistics in Brazil for sending drugs to Europe since 2017. In the South American country, the 34-year-old had established his base in the Tatuapé neighborhood of San Paolo, an area where PCC leaders own numerous luxury properties and nicknamed "Little Italy" by local magistrates, in reference to the famous New York neighborhood once dominated by the mafia. ( redazione@corrierecal.it )

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095406
07/28/24 11:00 AM
07/28/24 11:00 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Maestrale, Mantella and the 'ndrangheta's "ethical code": A woman can be killed, a child cannot
GIANLUCA PRESTIA | July 27, 2024 5:44 PM | 0 commentsA hearing in the Maestrale-Carthago trial
A hearing in the Maestrale-Carthago trial
Operation Maestrale-Carthago , 'Ndrangheta , Andrea Mantella , code of ethics
TODecrease font size. TOReset font size. TOIncrease font size.
TABLE OF CONTENTS [ Show ]

2 minutes to read
Former Vibo boss Andrea Mantella talks about the so-called ethical code of the 'ndrangheta at the “Maestrale” trial against the Vibo clans

VIBO VALENTIA – A woman who has cheated on her husband can be killed without the perpetrator being removed from the organisation or demoted by the 'ndrangheta. A child, however, never. This is the ethical code that Andrea Mantella, former boss of Vibo, a collaborator of justice since 2016, speaks about during a recent hearing of the maxi-trial of the mafia clans of the Vibo area, “Maestrale” , which is being held in the bunker courtroom – increasingly desolately empty – in the industrial area of ??Lamezia. The person asking the collaborator questions, during cross-examination, is the lawyer Tommaso Zavaglia to probe the credibility of the witness.

FORMER BOSS MANTELLA AND THE 'NDRANGHETA'S ETHICAL CODE: “THERE CAN'T BE GAYS”
The opening is with reference to the murder of his cousin Filippo Gancitano – about whom Mantella has reported extensively in “Rinascita-Scott” – because he was homosexual. “Was he killed because of an internal code of the ‘ndrangheta?” asks the lawyer and the repentant confirms: “Yes, correct. According to the logic of the ‘ndrangheta, in a Local, with its codes and ethical regulations, it is expected that there cannot be gay people, with stains of honor, that is, infamous, etc.”

Another question: “Does this code of honor, as far as you know, also include further exclusions?” And Mantella also replies affirmatively in this case: “Further exclusions… to have the Camorra’s dowry, one could also incur in an outburst. In fact, what I attempted to save Gancitano’s life, to degrade him with… rites that are honestly embarrassing to report in court”.

MANTELLA: “A CHEATING WOMAN CAN BE KILLED”, REVELATIONS ON THE 'NDRANGHETA CODE
Zavaglia insists on the point and asks again if there is a rule by virtue of which individuals who are responsible for the rape of a woman cannot belong to criminal organizations, to this 'ndrangheta-type criminal organization: "Absolutely not", the reply, "people who are responsible for the rape of a woman cannot be affiliated, they cannot be part of it, of course, absolutely, it is not allowed. And honestly, if you already have some dowry, you pay the price either with death or with degradation". However, on this point Andrea Mantella makes a distinction: "But we need to see for what reason the woman is killed. If there are reasons of honor, that she is cheating on her husband, or ... how the 'ndrangheta considers this stain of honor, no; on the contrary, it is a source of pride".

“CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED”
“And would the killing of a child be permitted by the code of honor?”, the lawyer finally asks and Mantella replies: “The child absolutely, there would be no reason to kill a child, absolutely. According to what I know, based on this ethical code of the 'ndrangheta, similar episodes would fall, like rape, under a cause for exclusion of the member or in any case of impossibility of affiliation”.

https://www.quotidianodelsud.it/cal...-una-donna-si-puo-uccidere-un-bambino-no

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095509
07/29/24 11:58 AM
07/29/24 11:58 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...e-pititto-per-vendetta-ma-non-mi-fidavo/

'Ndrangheta, the story of the repentant Giampà. «They asked me to kill Pititto for revenge, but I didn't trust me»
The 1980-born repentant, in the bunker courtroom, illustrated the links between his old gang and those in Vibo Valentia, but also the relationships with the 'ndrina in Brianza and his cousin Stagno

LAMEZIA TERME «I was asked to eliminate this individual, a man in a wheelchair. It was Fortunato Galati, the brother of my cousin Stagno's wife, who asked me to do so. In fact, they considered him responsible for the death of Fortunato's father, so it was a matter of revenge». This was stated this morning in the bunker courtroom by the repentant Giuseppe Giampà (born in 1980), questioned by the prosecutor of the Catanzaro DDA, Andrea Buzzelli, during the hearing of “Maestrale-Carthago” before the judges of the Court of Vibo Valentia. The repentant is evidently referring to Pasquale Pititto, the 56-year-old boss who has been in a wheelchair since the early 1990s, after having suffered an attack by the rival Galati clan. The boss, moreover, recently ended up in 41bis and is serving a life sentence for the murder of Pietro Cosimo, committed in the 80s with Nazzareno Prostamo, which took place in Catanzaro on the orders of the then head of the Gaglianesi.

The request of Galatians
"We talked about it, I remember, but I should have carefully assessed the situation," Giampà explained, "but I didn't trust the area, I didn't know it, and even more so I didn't trust Fortunato Galati . I also talked about it with my cousin, Stagno, he was skeptical too." I remember that Galati "told me that this individual always went to a bar, in the square in Mileto, and therefore wanted this murder to be committed there." As Giampà explained, the problem "wasn't the murder itself but the escape after the ambush, but we didn't even know any family ties."
The individual to be eliminated, in essence, was in fact "my cousin's father-in-law, both Antonio Stagno and Rocco Cristello were brothers-in-law, they married the two Galati sisters," Giampà explained, "but the problem is that the murder had happened before the wedding, so they would have had to avenge a murder that didn't concern them. If it had happened after, then the matter would have been very different." "I know - Giampà finally explained - that this individual in a wheelchair was at the top of the 'ndrangheta in Mileto, I know that Carmine Galati's part, on the other hand, was with him".

The 'ndrina in Seregno and Brianza
When questioned by the DDA prosecutor, the informer also spoke about the criminal dynamics in Brianza, referring to his cousin Antonio Stagno . «He had a small 'ndrina in Brianza but often went down to Calabria. He had relationships with us, we were relatives, but he also had ties with the Mancusos, there was his friend “devoted” to Scarpuni. If there was an illegal activity in Brianza they still reported to them. In this group there were also Paolo De Luca and some individuals from the Vibo Valentia area, his brother-in-law Sergio Sannino, his brother Gianluca, but the one who directed everything was Antonio, starting with drug trafficking». Furthermore, according to the informer, Stagno was the brother-in-law of Rocco Cristello, an individual indicated as «the head of the Seregno and Giussano areas. He was the undisputed boss of the area. After his death, the Gallaces took over with Belnome, listed as “company boss”. I remember that he had clashed with my cousin, there were some problems with fires, threats, my cousin's uncle, Rocco Stagno, was killed. In short, there were a couple of years of turbulence with gunshots, murders and intimidating acts". "It all started - Giampà explained - to command the territory and everyone, starting with the management of extortion in Brianza carried out without reporting to the bosses".
"This place in Giussano", the repentant Giampà explained to the prosecutor, "was made up of people of Vibo origin, there was a large population coming from the Vibo area. The Cristellos themselves originated from San Giovanni di Mileto. Then there were the Galatis, relatives of my cousin's wife, Caterina Galati, whose father was killed in the 90s". "I often met this Michele Galati in Brianza, I knew he was a guy who was watched out for because of some problems, he was still a person defined as "reliable" by my cousin Stagno, but I never had anything to do with him". "I had a war in Lamezia, I didn't trust much in that period, so not knowing who to trust I avoided traveling", the repentant finally says. (g.curcio@corrierecal.it)

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095592
07/30/24 10:16 AM
07/30/24 10:16 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Calabria
Operation Pit Stop | The Ndrangheta drugs in the capital and the money laundered by the Chinese

In a police operation called “Pit Stop,” a major drug trafficking network was dismantled in Rome. The drugs, mainly cocaine, hashish, and marijuana, were stored in a workshop in Labaro and then distributed throughout the capital, often through home delivery services. The narcotics came mainly from Calabria and sometimes from South America, generating a considerable turnover, with large sums of money reinvested in legal activities.

The mastermind behind this operation was Cristian Canella, 36, described by investigators as an expert in the sector with strong ties to the world of drug trafficking. Canella ran the organization using encrypted phones and coordinated the transportation of drugs and illicit earnings mainly through cars.

The investigation led to the arrest of seven people, with additional restrictive measures for two others. Those arrested include Simone Bumbaca, known as 'Nerone', and Alessandro Max Caprioti, the son of a figure involved in a well-known murder case. Authorities were able to uncover the extent of the drug trafficking during a raid on a garage, the “Lucky Garage”, where 600,000 euros in cocaine were found.

During the investigation, which lasted about two years, the police seized over 100 kilos of various drugs. Canella, despite being placed under house arrest and later in prison, continued to direct the operations and even opened a hotel on the Via Salaria, used for laundering the proceeds of drug trafficking.

The organization's activity was vast and well-structured, with drugs sold at 39,000 euros per kilo and distributed in other cities such as Terni and Milan. Contacts and frequent travel between Calabria and Rome were an integral part of the operation, with large sums of money moved to pay for supplies and for laundering through Chinese contacts.

The wiretaps also revealed the luxuries and exorbitant expenses that drug money allowed, with Canella complaining about the large sums spent by his partner and ex-wife. Despite the arrest, authorities are still investigating some aspects of the money laundering network and the final recipients of the illicit money.

https://www.adn24.it/gusto-tv/2024/...-calabria-e-soldi-ripuliti-con-i-cinesi/

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095671
07/31/24 08:49 AM
07/31/24 08:49 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...-di-droga-da-lui-ho-comprato-anche-armi/

'Ndrangheta, the repentant Giampà: «Drug bins at Ascone's house, I also bought weapons from him»
The collaborator of justice, during the hearing in the bunker courtroom, spoke of his “intimate” relations with 'U Pinnularu. «He wanted me to torture one of his men after a robbery but I refused»

LAMEZIA TERME «I was referring more to Luigi Mancuso as a person to be esteemed, but there were also the Cuturellos, Salvatore Ascone, always linked to arms and drug trafficking». Responding to the prosecutor of the DDA of Catanzaro, Andrea Buzzelli, was the collaborator of justice Giuseppe Giampà, born in 1980, questioned during the hearing of the “Maestrale” trial taking place in the bunker courtroom before the judges of the Court of Vibo Valentia.
«With Ascone – explained Giampà – I had personal relationships, I often went to his house. I remember that he had hidden drums with drugs inside, from cocaine to heroin and marijuana, he kept them in a sort of stable. Then I remember that he had a large quantity of weapons, from him I bought Kalashnikovs, pistols, M12s, but above all drugs, hashish, marijuana and cocaine».

The Ionian and Flag
Regarding Ascone, the repentant explained: «I know he had relationships with families from the Jonica area, they often met and went to him to buy drugs, especially when they ran out of money from their usual suppliers. I know this because on many occasions I also happened to be at these meetings». The repentant, still speaking of Salvatore Ascone, confirmed «that he was referring to “Bandera”, on Peppe Mancuso’s side, I know they called him “Pinnularu”, this was his nickname».

salvatore ascone drug trafficking vibo
Salvatore Ascone 'U Pinnularu
The theft of money and the attempted revenge
In his speech, Giuseppe Giampà recounts a particular episode about Ascone. "There was an occasion when one of his men, a man of his who handled the transportation and movement of money for him, was robbed." According to Giampà's story, "Ascone thought that the person responsible for the tip was someone who worked with him, perhaps a Ukrainian or Bulgarian citizen , I don't remember, but I remember that he asked both me and my cousin Stagno to kill this person." For his part, Giampà explained in a live link to the courtroom, "I had made myself available to kill him, but I wanted to do it with a classic ambush. I remember that Ascone, on the other hand, wanted us to capture him and kidnap him, in short, he wanted us to bring him to him so that he could interrogate him himself, he wanted to torture him and make him talk, but under these conditions I backed out." In his story, Giampà explained that "Ascone had turned to some people in Rosarno, but I don't know the details. The only thing I remember is that this person then disappeared, but I don't know anything else."

The shop in Tropea
Speaking of Bandera – whose name he doesn’t remember – Giampà said that he was in any case «one of the Mancusos. Once with Ascone we went to his house, my cousin Stagno was there, but I don’t remember the place or the reasons». As representatives of the Mancusos, do you remember anyone else? asks the prosecutor Buzzelli. «I also met Diego Mancuso, there was an entrepreneur from Lamezia Terme who was opening a clothing store near Tropea and with him we went to the house of this Mancuso, they introduced me to him on that occasion, I remember that there was a sort of comparison». «They “passed him on as news” that is, in these cases, the news of a possible opening of a business is passed on to the local bosses – the collaborator explained – to avoid any acts of intimidation, or even the opportunity to establish bribes, discounts in stores and things like that». «I remember that he was often in prison, so I only saw him a couple of times in the early 2000s». ( g.curcio@corrierecal.it )

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095673
07/31/24 08:53 AM
07/31/24 08:53 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.lacnews24.it/cronaca/l-...-orbitava-intorno-agli-accorinti_193921/

Bribes, revenge, enemies made to disappear and rivalry with the Mancuso clan: the repentant Servello recounts the affairs and relationships of the Accorinti clan

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095772
08/01/24 01:29 PM
08/01/24 01:29 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.arezzonotizie.it/cronaca/ndrangheta-scommesse-online-sequestro-terreni-aretino.html

'Ndrangheta, 15 Arezzo lands of the king of online gambling seized

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095795
08/01/24 07:30 PM
08/01/24 07:30 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Years ago the music group travelled through venues in Holland.
Pretty cool would be unthinkable in Italy.

Sangu chiama sangu (Blood Cries for Blood)

Last edited by Hollander; 08/01/24 07:32 PM.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095899
08/03/24 12:52 PM
08/03/24 12:52 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.corrieredellacalabria.i...sinaloa-in-italia-e-larresto-di-el-mayo/

'Ndrangheta and Mexico, the Sinaloa Cartel Man in Italy and the Arrest of El Mayo
Ismael Zambada Garcia, right-hand man of “El Chapo” is the latest of the narcos arrested. The business and the esteem for the Calabrian criminals

COSENZA The recent blow to the powerful Mexican drug cartel of Sinaloa has brought attention back to the drug trafficking that links Mexico to Calabria. The drug boss Ismael Zambada Garcia, known as “El Mayo”, and El Chapo’s son, Joaquin Guzman Lopez, were arrested in El Paso, Texas. The relationship between Calabrian organized crime and Mexico has been solid since the time when El Chapo Guzman was in charge of the cartel , who “considers Calabrians to be reliable because they are very tough, more so than Colombians or Peruvians”. The statement in quotation marks is by the prosecutor of Naples, Nicola Gratteri , confirming the high level of credibility built up by the ‘ndrangheta over the years. A credibility based mainly on two factors: the “seriousness” in business and, above all, the few informants in the history of the Calabrian mafia. This last aspect has radically changed in recent years, with several collaborators of justice who have started to talk with the prosecutors about their own 'ndrina, including the many deals with drug traffickers abroad.

«The 'ndrangheta in connection with Mexican drug lords»
As confirmed by the latest report of the Anti-Mafia Investigation Directorate , recently published, for the first half of 2023. The Italian mafias, especially the Calabrian one, are particularly active overseas, strongly rooted in countries such as Canada and the United States , where they nurture their relationships with Mexican drug traffickers. "The Calabrian mafia - we read in the report - thanks to the role it plays in drug trafficking, is also present in the United States, where, in connection with Colombian and Mexican drug traffickers, it also represents a threat for significant money laundering activities ". It is no coincidence that El Mayo and El Chapo's son were arrested in the United States. Tons of drug shipments destined for Calabria would then depart from South America, also thanks to the strategic role of the port of Gioia Tauro which for years was almost a free zone for drug traffickers thanks to the infiltration of the 'ndrangheta. An aspect that has also attracted the attention of the Sinaloa cartel.

The arrival in Italy of “El Flaco”
On April 17, 2023, over two tons of cocaine were seized off the coast of Sicily. The cargo, destined for Italy and coming from South America, was found floating, waiting, according to investigators, for the 300 kg of drugs to be picked up by boats and brought to the mainland. A well-conceived plan that would imply the existence of a larger system and a well-established modus operandi that, according to investigators, could be traced back to the 'ndrangheta . The seizure, on which the Catania Prosecutor's Office worked, is connected to the operation, started some time before in Catania, in which some Mexicans were investigated for drug trafficking, including Jose Angel Rivera Zazueta . “El Flaco”, as he is called in his native country, is said to be closely linked to the person arrested today and head of the El Mayo cartel.

The 'ndrangheta and the arrest of El Mayo
In Italy, this time by “air” route, he allegedly attempted to establish a drug logistics base in Catania for the Sinaloa cartel. In the investigation, “El Flaco” allegedly told an undercover agent of the Guardia di Finanza that the drug load would be carried by a Mexican individual usually assigned by El Chapo for the same job. A plan that was later blocked by the intervention of the police, but which demonstrates the cartel’s interests in Italy. Interests that would not have excluded the ‘ndrangheta, “leader” in the South American drug market and, by virtue of El Chapo’s “esteem” for the Calabrian criminals, also a direct protagonist of the ring. With the recent arrest of El Mato, the Sinaloa cartel finds itself with its top brass behind bars: a blow to drug trafficking and the potential business of the ‘ndrangheta. ( Ma.Ru. )

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095929
08/03/24 03:35 PM
08/03/24 03:35 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Good article Ciment, however El Mayo was NEVER El Chapo's right-hand man.

While El Chapo is widely described as the cartel’s leader, that notion obscures the fact that Sinaloa operates more like a federation with multiple leaders who form something similar to a board of directors.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1095935
08/03/24 04:09 PM
08/03/24 04:09 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Good article, however disappointed that they named like 3 cartel leaders but zero Ndrangheta figures.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096029
08/04/24 07:51 AM
08/04/24 07:51 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
concerning the 2 tons seized in Sicily there is not so far any evidence of the involvement of Ndrangheta or Mexican cartels

Last edited by m2w; 08/04/24 07:52 AM.
Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: m2w] #1096057
08/04/24 05:00 PM
08/04/24 05:00 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted by m2w
concerning the 2 tons seized in Sicily there is not so far any evidence of the involvement of Ndrangheta or Mexican cartels

Why would the Corriere della Calabria make that up ?

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096097
08/04/24 08:05 PM
08/04/24 08:05 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
The article clearly says that the Ndrangheta and Mexican drug cartels were involved. And being that it happened in Catania, it almost certainly involved Cosa Nostra.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096102
08/04/24 09:36 PM
08/04/24 09:36 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Just because it happened in Catania does not negate Ndrangheta/Mexican Cartel or Mafia involvement.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096103
08/05/24 02:20 AM
08/05/24 02:20 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
So none of those groups did it? Who did it then, the fucking Ghostbusters?

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096104
08/05/24 02:21 AM
08/05/24 02:21 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Law enforcement is so advanced now, they know exactly where it came from, who purchased it, and who supplied it.

Re: Ndrangheta News [Re: Ciment] #1096105
08/05/24 02:28 AM
08/05/24 02:28 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
"A well-conceived plan that would imply the existence of a larger system and a well-established modus operandi that, according to investigators, could be traced back to the 'ndrangheta . The seizure, on which the Catania Prosecutor's Office worked, is connected to the operation, started some time before in Catania, in which some Mexicans were investigated for drug trafficking, including Jose Angel Rivera Zazueta . “El Flaco”, as he is called in his native country, is said to be closely linked to the person arrested today and head of the El Mayo cartel."

I think I'll believe these investigators who basically live with their heads up these guys asses all day everyday over some Joe Blow motherfucker on a forum.

Last edited by Liggio; 08/05/24 07:15 AM.
Page 95 of 99 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull