Hamas new leader Yahya Sinwar:
Extracts:
Amid Israel’s ongoing efforts to eliminate him, Sinwar has thus far refused to agree to a ceasefire and hostage deal that would help end the war.

“As long as fighters are still standing and we have not lost the war, such contacts should be immediately terminated,” Yahya Sinwar said in December of last year. “We have the capabilities to continue fighting for months.”
Does Israel?

Originally Posted by Hollander
If this thug Sinwar is the best Hamas got to put in the top spot, they are f--ked.
Israel took out in Libanon also the first Fatah commander since October 7.
You mean Israel? if not Israel already are....

These terrorists modus operandi Hit and Run brutal terror from ALL sides of this tiny nation and "this thug Sinwar's" unremitting dedication to the eventual destruction of Israel

I reckon, unless Israeli allies step-up -- standing shoulder to shoulder, together, to protect Israeli people, Israeli territorial integrity and sovereignty, including boots on the ground [even if unofficial] fighting alongside IDF I cannot see Israel making progress in this bloodied, brutal, monstrous, violent multi-pronged [Ukraine has just one, Russia] Guerilla warfare already raging on, over ten months

and now suicide bombings inside Israel

Real worry -- Israel is defending not winning and Time is running out.
I doubt, Israel can keep up this defending, much longer -- needs to win but cannot do it on its own

Israel-terrorists Hamas continue to be a long, bloodied, brutal war because Israel's mighty and powerful allies have not stepped up