"this thug Sinwar" is barbaric, brutal, evil, frighteningly and horrifyingly 'good' in all things terror

"Sinwar would read Israeli newspapers on a daily basis. Sinwar understood the Israelis way better than they understood him - hence his ability to deceive them and catch them off guard by executing his military operation so effectively in October 2023"
He thinks as Israel thinks -- Now on that basis, anything's possible as he showed as the Architect of the October massacre

“We have the capabilities to continue fighting for months.” Does Israel?

“We make the headlines only with blood,” Sinwar had said "No blood, no news.”
I reckon, he is exactly what their terror doctor ordered for the top spot, to continue their brutal war

If his own people Palestinian deaths are “necessary sacrifices.” I reckon, it is Israel who are f--ked unless it's allies step-up

Real worry -- Israel is defending not winning and Time is running out.
I too doubt, Israel can keep up this defending, much longer -- needs to win but cannot do it on its own

With Israel's promise to destroy Hamas and all of its leaders, Dr Bregman believes they will "get him in the end"
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Don
[Maybe so -- However before "Israel gets Sinwar" (If) with Sinwar's unremitting dedication to the eventual destruction of Israel....]