i believe the rizzuto-sollecito clan is most likely behind murders of scoppa bros. would be retaliation for litany of attacks 2015-2017. as for the shooter we may never know. with the cooperation of frederick silva who knows when the hammer will drop on those involved with him over the years.

after andrea scoppas release from prison may 2018 on cocaine trafficking charges he and his brother no longer held the power in montreal mafia. it is alleged they became isolated from other clans and oc groups and rightly so it turns out. even back in aug 2015 s.sollecito, l. rizzuto and greg woolley talked about there suspicion of there being a rat amongst the scoppa clan. after getting busted connected to 111kgs in feb 2017 then walking free on all charges sollecito and rizzutos suspicions were confirmed and then the revelations in 'la source' only confirming this again.

i have come across as well reading about the 2016 murders of r-s clan members the reference to the scoppas working with mirarchi to achieve this. i know mirarchi wasnt released until dec 2017, but was not imprisoned far from montreal so i guess this is possible to some extent. although if such solid evidence had been acquired in another investigation you would think the police would have come up with a case by now. even came across references to mirarchi distancing himself from the scoppas in 2018 as well. it is also around this time that talk begins of mirarchi making peace with the r-s clan and also spending more time in toronto.