Originally Posted by Toodoped
Originally Posted by Giacalone
I agree TD. To me, My World was the perfect closer for the Illusions. Gritty and in your face.

Imagine if they did that song with Eazy........I always wondered about the sound of GNR and Eazy......I know he wanted to make a song with them but too bad we never witnessed it.

It would've been epic. I used to collect interviews with artists from magazines and newspapers. I used to have so much stuff from the '90s, but what people may not be aware of is that some of Eazy's interviews were never published because they were considered too disturbing and too explicit. Yes, even for that era lol. Now, some of them were posted online in the late '90s, and that's how I got my hands on them, initially. Sadly, I have no idea what happened to those printed pages, but I remember vividly what Eazy said, and I remember him discussing his relationship with GNR. In that same interview, he talked about his love for serial killers and how he admired people who didn't give a fuck lol. He mentioned Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy and some other serial killers. What is particularly crazy is that within the same context, he also mentioned Axl Rose, saying Axl was another person who didn't give a fuck and that Axl reminded him of himself. I should also add that this was during a time when Eazy was producing his solo album Temporary Insanity, an album that never came out, unfortunately. I remember him also talking about going to the scrapyards and shooting stray dogs for fun. Are you a dog lover? Lol

E for Evil was one of the titles they used for those interviews. Needless to say, he was talking shit about Dre and a lot of other people. That guy Lonzo who had the Wreckin' Cru and that club Eve After Dark even got dissed. Called him a dumb motherfucker because he didn't understand the record business. Mind you, Lonzo is also the guy who got the city of Compton to give Eazy his own street lol. Another guy he went after was Ice-T, called him soft for allowing Time-Warner to take Cop Killer off his album

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away