https://www.ansa.it/calabria/notizi...48be863-7529-42b7-bf29-23a4673ecc86.html

A bottle of gasoline was left, as an intimidating message, at the entrance of a business in the Spirito Santo area of ??Reggio Calabria, owned by the brother-in-law of a new collaborator of justice, Davide Bilardi, 49 years old.
The owner of the rotisserie, Tommaso Marzullo, 42 years old, found it.

The venue should open in the next few days in the building next to the one where the offices of the judicial police sections of Reggio Calabria are located.

The patrol and scientific police officers intervened on the spot and are carrying out the surveys on the bottle that was seized.
The flying squad is investigating the matter and has alerted the District Anti-Mafia Directorate of Reggio Calabria. The intimidation, in fact, has not gone unnoticed in the investigating and investigative circles of the city because the area where the act took place is the "competence" of the Libri gang that in these days is in fibrillation due to the statements of Bilardi, 49 years old.
In some drafts of the "Atto Quarto" investigation, reference is made to this place that was supposed to be opened by Davide Bilardi. A rotisserie that is cited by the collaborator of justice already in the first reports given to the prosecutors of the District Anti-Mafia Directorate. In one of these, filed by deputy prosecutor Sara Amerio in the "Atto Quarto" trial, Bilardi talks about this rotisserie and names Claudio Bianchetti, a member of the Libri gang who, one day, showed up at the shop complaining that the commercial activity would be opened in the area of ??competence of the 'ndrangheta family "without warning him... I told him that there had evidently been an information short circuit within the gang: I told him that I myself had warned both Totò Libri and Edoardo Mangiola who had given their go-ahead".
The investigators are now trying to understand whether this could be a retaliation or a message from the Libri gang addressed to the collaborator Davide Bilardi.