US Secretary of State Marco Rubio reiterated President Donald Trump's statements earlier on Monday regarding the connection between Iran and the Houthi regime in Yemen, following the US military operation against Houthi forces.
Rubio said in an interview given to Fox New Radio on Monday: 1. "Well, first of all, it's wrong to think about it as we're bombing Yemen. 2. We're bombing the Houthis, and they happen to be located in Yemen. 3. They've taken control of parts of the territory of Yemen," 4. The Houthis don't have the ability to do this without Iran helping them, okay? 5. "So, Iran owns this problem. I mean, they created this Frankenstein monster, and now they got to own it.
Houthis don't – I mean, they've learned how to make them, these drones and these sophisticated anti-ship drones, but this technology is coming from somewhere. Iran is helping them.
"And I think we should hold them responsible. And as the President has said, if these guys keep doing this, we owe Iran responsible for having created it," Rubio said, adding that the Houthi's expansion is the fault of former President Joe Biden, who did not "do anything about it."
Rubio also justified the US operation in Yemen, saying that US naval ships have been attacked 174 times and adding that the Houthis have also targeted cargo ships. "All these things that people like to buy whether you're ordering it on Amazon or buying it from a store", he said, "they all come on cargo ships."
"You've got to take them out and that's what we're doing," Do the same with Hamas too Take them out No more terror. Day 529 if Israel can't take care of this -- US have to... Maybe US better "endless offensive” Forever war