Lebanon restarted too...

From: BBC March 22, 2025
several rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel, in the worst violence since a ceasefire came into effect in November.

Several armed groups operate in Lebanon, including Hezbollah and Palestinian factions, and no-one has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Hezbollah said it had no involvement, and it remained committed to the ceasefire.

The Lebanese military said it had dismantled "three primitive rocket launchers" in the south, and the country's defence minister said an investigation had been launched into the attack.

The developments put pressure on a fragile truce, brokered by the US and France, that ended more than a year of conflict between Israel and Hezbollah.

Saturday's attack is further proof of the challenges facing the Lebanese army, as it tries to exert control over southern areas where Hezbollah has traditionally had a strong presence and support.

Lebanon's President Joseph Aoun, who came to power in January, has said only the state should have arms in the country, in what is seen as a reference to Hezbollah's arsenal.

On Saturday, he condemned "attempts to drag Lebanon into a cycle of violence", while Prime Minister Nawaf Salam said the escalation carried the "risk of dragging the country into another war".

The group faces the huge challenge:
1. of providing financial help to its communities affected by the war,
2. and pressure from its opponents to disarm.

Lebanon's international partners say they will only help the country if the government acts to curb Hezbollah, the most powerful group in Lebanon.