From: Haaretz March 29, 2025
Hamas chief says group agreed to cease-fire proposal, won't disarm as long as there's Israeli occupation

Hamas chief Khalil al-Hayya said on Saturday the Palestinian militant group Hamas had agreed to a cease-fire proposal it received two days ago from Egypt and Qatar, key mediators in Gaza ceasefire negotiations.

Al-Hayya also said that:
1. the group will only disarm if Israeli occupation ends
2. and a Palestinian state is established.

According to a source involved in the talks, Hamas has agreed:
1. to show flexibility and release five living hostages in phases spanning 50 days,
2. in exchange for the release of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners serving long sentences for serious offenses.

Originally Posted by Capri
crazy sick Terrorists still calling the shots mad

Israel submitted its counter-proposal to the mediators earlier on Saturday, the details of which were also not immediately clear.