Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
[b] [QUOTE]In 2004, it all hung on one state again ... it was close, and the number of electoral college votes was DECISIVE of victory. Surely a good democratic country would at least wait until all the votes has been [b]counted
??? I mean, it's only polite, isn't it? But that annoying little thing called "democracy" didn't appeal much to the Bush re-election team. "Stop moaning," the said, "and accept defeat." Accept defeat! With votes still to be counted! DECISIVE votes!

[/b]
Actually you have your facts a little backwards here. It was the Kerry team who released the early polls while the elections were still going on. It was Kerry's camp claiming that Kerry was winning by a landslide!

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]ummmm this is directed at DR. The Bush team never said "stop moaning and accept defeat" you are using quotes and putting words in their mouth. Bush had 120,000 vote lead with approximately 70,000 votes left to be counted..do the math.

Also Kerry said he lost, it was Edwards who wanted to keep going to be in the spotlight more.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380