To be fair, though, most of the films stated in this thread sort of have a right, an expectation, to be utterly atrocious. It becomes too easy to dismiss formulaic sequels and tacky remakes; after a while, there's no scale to distinguish the quality between Scary Movie 2 and Scary Movie 4.

Long ago, when this thread was first formed, I posted about Love, Honor and Obey, which is the only film I ever took back for a refund--or an exchange, for Gosford Park. Such talent wasted by badly-improvised scenes and horridly familiar narrative.

But there's a new candidate: Millions (2005), by Danny Boyle. I saw it last year at the cinema, and my mouth was dangerously dry by the end of it.

Failing that (and some failure, too), Herzog's Invincible (2000) is atrocious by the director's own standards. While the auteur theory may render his worst ever film far superior to anything in the American Pie franchise of films, the fact that it comes with at least a lot more expectation than some mindless sex comedy allows it to sink thoroughly into the darkest recesses of my film-watching history.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?