Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
remember that this is supposed to be fun and never mean.
I din't see how it can be fun without being mean

Anyway.....

SC: "I'm not gonna close this thread yet. I want to see you guys fight some more."

Double J: "I have nothing but respect for Patrick, who I think is very much like many of history's great leaders."

Ragging Bull: "I've thought it over carefully, and decided that the arguments of the 'pro-choice' people make a lot of sense."

Irishman12: "All of these 'board games' are silly, especially the 'World Capitals Game'. All they do is build up your post count, and I don't think I'm going to play them anymore."

Turnbull: "As far as (insert question about Godfather Trilogy here), I really don't know."

Don Vercetti: "Guess what? I have a girlfriend."

JGeoff: "I've decided to to give up drinking. No more staying in bars until closing time for me."

fathersson: "I think that this is a great topic, and I'm pleased to add my response."

AppleOnYa: "I've finally read the book, and it turns out that there are a lot of things I was wrong about."

TIS: "I hate California. I think I'm gonna move back to Michigan.

Capo de la Cosa Nostra: "I'm going to stop writing these pretentious movie reviews with big words and foreign phrases that nobody understands. No one reads them anyway."

Partagas: "I lost my book 'Stale Old Jokes From the Internet', so I won't be posting much until I get a new copy."

Don Cardi: "The friend that I shaved my head in tribute to is King Kong Bundy."

Guineapig: "I'm tasking my medication now, so you're going to see me become much more rational and actually start to make sense."

Don Michael Corleone: "My fiancée is going to tell me what to do anymore. After all, I'm the King of my castle."

Just Lou: "The only reason I posted those pictures of the Corleone 'Mall' was so you guys could see the fancy Cadillac that I own."

Don Sicilia: "The only reason I joined the first half of fantasy baseball long after the season started was because I wanted the chance to flirt with Gina and Letizia."

(Edit: Sorry for some of the duplications, but I was writing mine as you guys were posting).

"Difficult....not impossible"