There is a HUGE difference between reciting "under God" in the pledge and the rights of these girls to sing their horrible songs. One is a government-sponsored pledge which should not be espousing God. The other is a private record label whouch should be allowed to sell what they want to. You also have the right to not buy it. If enough people don't buy it, the company will go out of business. It's that simple.

I agree that the Nazi's were horrible beyond all measure. How anyone in their right mind could want to support the Nazis, knowing what we do today about what they accomplished in their time, I don't know. But why is that so difficult to believe? They managed to sway an entire nation.

And is it so difficult to imagine that these girls have been raised in hatred? They've been surrounded by propaganda and they were isolated (I notice that they are home-schooled) from other ideas and from society in genereal. It's the same as those little children we saw celebrating on September 11th. A theme of hatred has been drilled into them since they were born.

That said, I have to agree with Patrick and Plaw and Apple, these kids have every right to sing what they want. Allowing the Nazi's to march and sing also gave Martin Luther King the right to do so.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club