DC, I think that they have the right to brand their cattle and wear their belt buckles and sing their songs. What do I have the right to do? Not buy their beef or their records.

Are these people capable of murder? I don't know. Any time any humann places greater value on one race or creed over another, it is dangerous. It is the same mentality that allowed Americans to deal in slavery. Their slaves were considered sub-human, so they were worked and traded and treated like oxen or horses, or worse. The same with Nazis. The Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals and the mentally and physically challenged were treated as subhuman and targeted for extermination, or used up as slave labor, and then exterminated. The others, such as the Poles, were imprisoned in concentration camps and used as labor as well, but were not targeted for extermination (if they happened to die because of the atrocious conditions, so be it).

Do I think these are horrible people with sick and twisted thoughts? I certainly do. But as I said before, the fact that they are allowed to march and sing is protected under the same freedoms that gave civil rights activists, war protestors and suffragists the right to do so.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club