Sorry for the delayed response.

***********SPOILER WARNING***********

Another great episode this week. I think your "Chinese consulate" sentiment was right on the money. Now that President Logan has re-hired Jack on a provisional basis, it's only a matter of time before the Chinese find out he's alive.

I'm kind of weary on the idea that Logan is using his wife as his main counsel on decision making. I get a strange vibe off of her, like maybe she hasn't revealed all her cards yet (a'la Sherry Palmer).

I'm not liking Sean Astin's character, Lynn, although I think that's his purpose. It looks like he's gonna be the new Ryan Chappelle.

I was not upset one bit when we learned of Walt Cummings suicide. It fit his character. He was a traitor to the country, he died like a coward.

Looks like Kim Bauer will be coming back soon. Should be interesting. Hopefully Chase Edmunds will come along, as well. He was an interesting character from Season 3.

My favorite scene of the night was Jack's interrogation of the suspect (naturally). I especially liked when he said "You do not wanna go down this road with me," and the suspect says "You go to hell!" That's like dousing your hand in turpentine and setting it on fire, and not expecting to suffer 3rd degree burns.

I'm anxiously waiting for Tony to come out of his coma. Tony Almeida is one of the corner stones of the show, and one of my personal favorite characters.

Can't wait for next week!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis