Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
That Jack Bauer is something else, huh? Saves that little girl in the Mall and basically saved 900 people by disobeying the President's order.

Now he's in hot water again!

Tell me something, do you think that something is up with Mike Novick?

For some reason I just don't trust him.

Don Cardi
I'll always have trouble trusting Mike Novick after his season 2 shenanigans. But I highly doubt he'd ever consider going against the President whilst Jack Bauer is still alive. He saw what happened to Walt Cummings for going against the President under Jack Bauer's watch.

Another good episode tonight. I'm glad they've slowed down the pace a little bit this season. Last season was incredible, IMO, but I got dizzy because of all the twists and turns. Then again, if we go by the formula that has made "24" famous, this weaponized nerve gas is probably just a distraction for something even bigger.

I'm concerned about Jack, though. He took off the gas mask while he was still in the building to protect that girl. I'm afraid that may play a role later on down the line.

Can't wait for next week's episode!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis