Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[qb] I'll always have trouble trusting Mike Novick after his season 2 shenanigans. But I highly doubt he'd ever consider going against the President whilst Jack Bauer is still alive. He saw what happened to Walt Cummings for going against the President under Jack Bauer's watch.

I'm concerned about Jack, though. He took off the gas mask while he was still in the building to protect that girl. I'm afraid that may play a role later on down the line.

Can't wait for next week's episode!
Let's not forget that last season, when Air Force One came under attack, the President was not killed, but was in ciritcal condition, unable to run the country, and that's how VP Logan became President. Then we never heard anything else about the President himself. Who's to say that the President that was attacked and in critical condition cannot walk back onto the show?

I don't think that Mike is doing anything against the country, but I think that he might be doing something to sabatoge Logan's presidency.

As for Jack taking off the gas mask, that may very well come back to haunt him down the road.

One other thing, two episodes ago, when Sean Astin got mugged in the parking lot of CTU, did you notice that the "mugger" not only took the money out of Astin's wallet, but if you watched very closely it looked like he also took some kind of CTU card! I think that it was much more than a mugging. Someone, probably the terrorists, used Sean Astin's sister as a front to get that card from Astin. I think that there is a lot more behind what was made to look like just a mugging.

The show just spins and spins, and you never know where the plot is headed. That's what I love about it.

Probably the best show on television in the last few years.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.