Thanks for giving the verse numbers, but the third one doesn't make any sense. There are always two numbers for each verse, one as you might compare it to the Bible's book number and the other, being the actual verse number in that book. I'll verify the other two when I get home sometimes tonight.

Quote:
But what it actually says is : "The least reward for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."
So, would you please give me the verse number for the above quote?

I don't care if you state your opinion about a certain religion, whether you think it preaches violence or not, as I already stated that Islam is not about peace and I'm not fond of it anyway. However I still don't see the connection of the original question with your post, because that was actually a personal question for Christians as how they justify torture while Jesus as their pattern was not for it. Still, I wouldn't mind it, as long as it is based on facts and I was interested to know the verse of those quotes and give some comments on your post.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones