All right DC, I did my homework.

Quote:
Qur'an 533 "The punishment for those who wage war is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful."
This is 5:33 as I found it. This obviously is about those who kill, or harm others. It calls for eye for an eye punishment and has been taken out of context. Still, according to Islamic rules, you can perform eye for an eye punishment even if the person repents. But here it goes as it has been quoted:

In 5:31, story of Cain when had just killed Abel and how he learned to bury his brother as a crow was digging the ground is being told, it continues in 5:32:

And so we told the sons of Israel that if anyone kills an innocent person who has done no wrong, is as he has killed all people and if any of you saves a soul is as he has saved all. We sent our prophets with miracles and reasoning, yet people continued their wrong doings. 5:33 Therefore, those who disobey and start war with God and his prophet shall be killed or crucified or a hand and foot on opposite sides of their body shall be cut off or they shall be sent away from your land. This shall be their punishment in this life, there is even more bitter tortures waiting for them after death." 5:34 Unless they repent, and God forgives those who ask for his forgiveness.

There is the exact same torture as I said in 20:75 as well, when sorcerers convert to Jewish faith and they were warned not to follow Moses.
Quote:
Qur’an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."
This has not been translated correctly. This is actually directed to the prophet (Muhammad) after a successful war :

8:12 And remember when your God sent his message to you through angels: I'm on your side so believers must be kept strong in their path, as I shall put terror in hearts of nonbelievers so that you could cut their heads and fingers. (That's obviously in the war.)

Quote:
Qur’an 9:5 "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
This one is when Muhammad and non believers in Mecca reached an agreement, but non-believers welched. There are four months that every creature is safe in Mecca, this has been a custom for ages there. God tells his prophet that non-believers have four more months to be in Mecca and then they can kill them if they be caught there. (That's true even to this day but it is not applied to other places.) Still this has been translated pretentiously.

9:2 Non believers have four more months to be in this land [Mecca]. ....9:5 So when the sacred months are over, capture them, and ambush them; unless they repent, pray and help the poor, and your God is merciful. 9:6 If one of them surrenders to you to hear the words of God, he shall be safe and after preaching him, he shall be sent home in peace, because these people do not know [the words of God]. (many enemy of Muhammad used this to still live in Mecca and be safe.)

Jeez, I can't believe I wrote all these that I normally call nonsense.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones