Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Laguna Beach: Rich white kids from California, who cares?

The OC: Rich white kids from California, who cares?
Agreed. To be honest, I've never watched an episode of either of these, so I shouldn't say that I know I'd hate them...but somehow I just feel I would. Two people at my school always talk about The OC (the only two people at school that I've ever heard talk about it, I think), and it drives me crazy. From the looks of it, they seem to be just like soap operas, which I also hate, despite my mom's and grandma's love for them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
For me, the sitcom I hate the most is Full House. Every episode is a happy-ending cliche, and it's one of the few shows in the world that puts this thought in my head.
Absolutely. The sad thing is, I used to watch it. It was when I was much younger, and I guess I didn't know any better. Gradually, as I continued watching it, I finally began to realize how much I hated Kimmy, the stupid/corny jokes, and the happy endings that you described, DV. Especially the endings.... :rolleyes: Can't have one without a talk between Dad and the girls, apologies from everyone, and then a nice group hug.