Originally posted by pacino princess That's very cute. I always tell my ma whenever she says I'm not studying hard enough, "I know everything..Monday, Toosday, wensday, thursaday, fryday.....see?"
Except, Appolonia didn't know the days of the week in order! lol

About the quotes, I'm pretty humorous, and people tell me alot that I'm funny. So, of course I break out with the "how am I funny?" bit.

But, here's a story. Once, my girlfriend was being very dishonest to me, so I took her head, kissed her and said "You broke my heart, you broke my heart." Then, continued with "Only, don't tell me you're innocent... It insults my intelligence, makes me very angry." Oh, how I love that line! grin

I'm also called "Godfather" CONSTANTLY at school, by friends, family, because I am known for my Mafia movie obsession. I'm also called Pacino, De Niro, and Pesci often by everyone, including people I don't know... Becuase I look alot like Pacino, and very Italian. smile I just use TOO MANY quotes. People often get angry, but, hey, who cares? Just being a true Godfather fan! grin

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw