Alright, I'm much cooled down now. And ofcourse, I love my mother, but I came home after a long day of school only to get ready for work and to work out, then to find that she poured out my booze which I was planning on taking over to a friend's house tonight to just chill. Not to get drunk, it was only two six packs of Smirnoff.

The thing that gets me the most is that my dad is a borderline alcoholic and drinks beer everyday. He smokes a pack of cigarettes every day too and I know damn well he did a lot of shit when he was my age.

And most of you guys should really think about what I said: it is so much easier for anyone to get access to illegal drugs than it is to get alcohol. It took me a few weeks before I found someone to pick these up for me. Getting things from beer distributors are so much harder than getting hard liquor too.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur