Saw Paul McCartney last year. That was the best concert I've ever seen, and I've been to a KISS concert! Nothing like hearing Beatles songs live sung by the best Beatle (Musically at least).

AND, I JUST GOT TICKETS FOR JIMMY BUFFETT! YES!

He only does about 20 shows a year and the tickets sell out notoriously fast. All of these shows sold out online in a record 40 seconds. A lot of brokers buy out the tickets early because they can charge out the ass for them later and the crazy Parrotheads will buy 'em up (I am a Parrothead and yes I would have paid more if I had to buy them through a broker! :p ). The tickets I got which are actually in the Pavillion (All his shows are outdoor shows) were $86. If you search at an online broker now, they are going for 300-500 for Pavillion and 100-150 just for the lawn seats! Damn I feel so lucky.

Jimmy Buffett shows are the greatest! One big party! Huzzah! Any other Parrotheads here?

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.