I can't believe what I'm reading here!

Capo is one of the smartest, most intelligent and worldly young men I've ever had the pleasure of "meeting"! "I believed that then, and I believe that now..."

Both points are valid, but on different levels.

And even though I, too, personally have a feeling that Pat may be considering using such (what I'd consider) an abhorrent tactic as a means to secure alcohol, it still remains that he asked a "legal" question.

It's probably technically legal, but I wouldn't want to look so pathetic as to try it myself unless this young man could express himself clearly enough that he wants to purchase alcohol for his own use. If that was not the case, then I'd consider it morally wrong to use anyone -- for anything -- for one's own gain.

As for my youth, I was lucky that my folks had a liquor cabinet and hardly ever drank! I also left it to our older friends to pick stuff up for parties...

One side of me wants to say "It's illegal to drink until you're 21 years of age - don't do it!" but the other side hasn't forgotten his youth (I think I'm still in it! )... it's going to happen. All I ask is that young adults (and everyone for that matter) NEVER drink and drive!!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations