Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
On the other side of the coin, however, I agree mathematics shouldn't be applied to the human race; everything is far more grey than the black-and-white world many disillusion themselves to be in. I don't think neither MJ or Af fit into that "many", but have rather got their wires crossed over something which has become an unnecessarily wider social question than the one Krlea originally posted.
First of all, I didn't want to overwhelm some with what seems to be really hard to fathom for their conditioned minds. I was challenged, misquoted and misunderstood, as I still am.

Mathematics is being applied to human race everyday on every single matter whether you like or not. People are being polled for choice of their cloths, whom they'll be voting for as the president, their sexual preferences or their opinion of gay marriage.

Of course, the beauty of these mathematical analyses is that it never deals with what is "wrong" or "right", where things are not just black or white; it merely reflects what majority of people think, choose or behave. Now whether their choice is right or wrong, that's different according to each individual's point of view, integrity and morals.

In any case, and by rule of thumb, there is no mystery that normal men (read majority of men) are more aggressive than normal women (read majority of women).

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones